SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Claims|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Schwartz, H. (2008). A guide to behavioral economics. Virginia: Higher Education Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Baddeley, M. (2017). Behavioural economics: A very short introduction. New York, NY: Oxford University Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hollowell, J.C., Rownlad, Z., Kliestik, T., Kliestikova, J., Dengov, V.V. (2019). Customer loyalty in the sharing economy platforms: How digital personal reputation and feedback systems facilitate interaction and trust between strangers. Journal of Self-Govermance and Management Economics, 7(1), 13-18. [Google Scholar]
- Valaskova, M., Krizanova, A. (2008). The passenger satisfaction survey in the regional integrated public transport system. Promet-Traficc & Transportation, 20(6), 401-404. [Google Scholar]
- Kriaznova, A. (2008). The current possition and perspecives of the integrated transport systems in Slovak republic. Eksploatacja I Niezawodnosc-Maintenance and Reliability, 4, 25-27. [Google Scholar]
- Lindt, Maitre chocolatier suisse depuis 1845. (2018, June 6). About us. LINDT and SPRUNGLI. Retrieved from : https://www.lindt-spruengli.com/about-us/lindt/. [Google Scholar]
- Schmid, S. (2018, March 4). Annual report – Research & Development. . LINDT and SPRUNGLI. Retrieved from : https://www.lindt-spruengli.com/fileadmin/user_upload/corporate/user_upload/Medias/Publications/Lead_Stories_Annual_Report/Focus_Annual_Report_2018_Research_Development_ENG.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Hersheyes company. (2019, June 4). Annual report. The Hershey Company. Retrieved from https://www.thehersheycompany.com/en_us/home.html [Google Scholar]
- Lewis, R. (2016, February, 5). Hershey company. Britannica. Retrieved from : https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hershey-Chocolate-Corporation [Google Scholar]
- Valaskova, K., Kliestikova, J., Krizanova, A. (2018). Consumer perception of private label products: An empirical research. Journal of Competitiveness, 10(3), 149-163. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ariely, D. (2009). How expensive is free. Slovakia : Premedia. [Google Scholar]
- Zeman, Z. Bogdan, A. (2019). Marketing strategy and building brand value on the Hungarian market. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum, 13(2), 1-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krizanova, A., Gajanova, L., Nadanyiova, M. (2019). Design of a CRM level and performance measurement model. Sustainability, 10(7), 2567. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nadanyiova, M. (2017). Neuromarketing – An opportunity or a threat? Communications: Scientific Letters of the University of Zilina, 19(4), 90-94. [Google Scholar]
- Rosnerova, Z. (2020). The impact of globalization on the business position of European Union. In T. Kliestik, 19th International scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-economic Consequences 2019- Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge economy (pp. 25 - 35). Rajecke Teplice. [Google Scholar]
- Tuffnell, C., Kral, P., Siekelova, A., Horak, J. (2019). Cyber-Psychical Smart Manufacturing Systems: Sustainbale Industrial Networks, Cognitive Automation, and Data-Centric Business Models. Economics, Management and Financial Markets, 14(2), 58-63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buno, M., Nadanyiova, M., Hraskova, D. (2015). The comparison of the quality of business environment in the countries of Visegrad group. K. Kocisova & A. Tartalova, Conference: 4th World Conference on Business, Economics and Management WCBEM (pp. 423-430). Turkey: Procedia Economics and Finance. [Google Scholar]
- Zauskova, A., Reznickova, M. (2020). SoLoMo marketing as a global tool for enchancing awareness of eco-innovations in Slovak business environment. Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 15(1), 133-150. [Google Scholar]
- Majerova, J., Krizanova, A., Zvarikova, K. (2013). Social media marketing and possibilities of quantifying its effectiveness in the process of brand value building and managing. 9th International Scientific Conference on Financial Management of Firms and Financial Institutions Location (pp. 476 – 485). Ostrava. [Google Scholar]
- Chankoson, T., Thabhiranrak, T. (2019). The moderating role of brand awareness between the relationship of emotional attachment, brand relationship and positive word of mouth. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 20(1), 129-138. [Google Scholar]
- Nadanyiova, M. (2014). Japanese Management and its practice in company branch based in Slovakia. Conference: 8th International Scientific Conference on Business and Management (pp. 546-554). Lithuania : Business and Management . Spausdinta. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.