SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Claims|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Allen, F., Chakrabarti, R., De, S., Qian, M. (2012). Financing firms in India. Journal of Financial Intermediation, 21(3), 409-445. [Google Scholar]
- Ayyagari, M., Demirguc-Kunt, A., Maksimovic, V. (2014). Who creates jobs in developing countries? Small Business Economics, 43 (1), 75-99. [Google Scholar]
- Arzayeva, M., Mustafina, A., Sadykhanova, G. (2019). 33rd IBIMA Conference. Granada. Available on the internet: https://ibima.org/accepted-paper/the-prospects-of-small-and-medium-sized-business-development-in-the-conditions-of-the-european-economic-union/. [Google Scholar]
- Balcerzak, A.P., Kliestik, T., Streimikiene, D., Smrcka, L. (2017). Non-Parametric approach to measuring the efficiency of banking sectors in European Union Countries. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, 14(7), pp. 51-70. [Google Scholar]
- Beck, T., Demirgüç-Kunt, A., Honohan, P. (2009). Access to financial services: Measurement, impact, and policies. The World Bank Research Observer, 24(1), 119-145. [Google Scholar]
- Belas, J., Gavurova, B., Toth, P. (2018). Impact of selected characteristics of SMES on the capital structure. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 19(4), 592-608. [Google Scholar]
- Belas, J., Gavurova, B., Cepel, M., Kubak, M. (2020). Evaluation of economic potential of business environment development by comparing sector differences: Perspective of SMEs in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Oeconomia Copernicana, 11(1), 135-159. [Google Scholar]
- Biswas, A. (2014). Financing constraints for SME sector. International Journal of Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Studies, 1(5), 60-68. [Google Scholar]
- Chong, T. T. L., Lu, L., Ongena, S. (2013). Does banking competition alleviate or worsen credit contraints faced by small- and medium- sized enterprises? Journal of Banking and Finance, 37(9), 3412-3424. [Google Scholar]
- Hussain, J., Millman, C., Matlay, H. (2006). SME financing in the UK and in China: A comparative perspective. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 13(4), 5845-5899. [Google Scholar]
- Kent Baker, H., Kumar, S., Rao, P. (2017). Financing preferences and practices of Indian SMEs. Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, 43(C). [Google Scholar]
- Kramolis, J., Dobes, K. (2020). Debt as a financial risk factor in SMEs in the Czech Republic. Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 15(1), 87-105. [Google Scholar]
- Ryan, R., O’Toole, C., Mccann, F. (2014). Does bank market power affect SME financing constraints? Journal of Banking & Finance, 49, 495-505. [Google Scholar]
- Sham, P., Pang., I. (2014). China´s SME development. OCBC Wing Hang Bank Monthly Newsletter. Available on the internet: https://www.ocbcwhhk.com/webpages_cms/files/Investment%20Newsletter/English/Investment%20Newsletter_Sep_e(1).pdf [Google Scholar]
- Snijders, J., Van Der Horst, R., Isus, I., Lindeboom, G. J. (2016). SME promotion agencies: Is there a best set-up? A quest for good practices. Genova: International Labour Office. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, Y., Nicholson, J. D., Eklinder-Frick, J., Johanson, M. (2018). The interplay between social capital and international opportunities: A processual study of international ‘take-off’ episodes in Chinese SMEs. Industrial marketing management, 70, 180-192. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.