SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Rudenko, L., Savchuk, I. (2013). Ukraine: changes in urban space. Ukrainian Geographical Journal, 2, 48-56. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Komarnytsʹka, H., Shypulina, Y., Illyashenko, N. (2017). The impact of urbanization on the innovative development of the regions of Ukraine. Marketing and Innovation Management, 3, 336-345. [Google Scholar]
- Horcher, D., De Borger, B., Seifu, W., Graham, D. (2020). Public transport provision under agglomeration economies. Regional science and urban economics, 81, 103503. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Babayev, V. (2003). Efficiency of the system of local self-government of the big city. Theory and practice of management of social systems: philosophy, psychology, pedagogics, sociology, 2, 3-9. [Google Scholar]
- Boze, E. (2007). Urban agglomeration: old name - new content. Russian expert review, 4-5. [Google Scholar]
- McKnight, M., Gibbs, B., Sanders, S., Cope, M., Jackson J., Park P. (2019). Small towns and urban centers: The relationship of distance and population size to community satisfaction. Community Development, 50(4), 389-405. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rosenthal, S., Strange, W. (2020) How Close Is Close? The Spatial Reach of Agglomeration Economies. Journal of economic perspectives, 34(3), 27-49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Combes, P. (2000). Economic structure and local growth: France, 1984–1993. Journal of urban economics, 47(3), 329-355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Storper, M. (2010) Agglomeration, trade, and spatial development: bringing dynamics back in. Journal of regional science, 50 (1), 313-342. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baudino, M. (2020). Rural-to-urban migration in developing economies: characterizing the role of the rural labor supply in the process of urban agglomeration and city growth. Annals of regional science. [Google Scholar]
- Karas, O. (2019). Strategic directions for the design, development, and expansion of transport infrastructure in Ukraine. Science and Innovation, 15(6), 23-32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Faggio G., Silva O., Strange С W. (2020). Tales of the city: what do agglomeration cases tell us about agglomeration in general? Journal of Economic Geography, 20(5), 1117–1143. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, F., Fan, W. N., Liu, J., Wang, G., Chai, W. (2020). The effect of urbanization and spatial agglomeration on carbon emissions in urban agglomeration. Environmental science and pollution research, 27(19), 24329-24341. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peters, J. (2020). Dynamic agglomeration economies and learning by working in specialised regions. Journal of economic geography, 20(3), 629-651. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Du, J., Vanino, E. (2020). Agglomeration externalities of fast-growth firms, Regional Studies, 54(10), 1323-1327. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kostynets, I., Kostynets, V., Baranov. V. (2020). Pent-up demand effect at the tourist market. Economics & Sociology, 2(13), 279-288. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kourtit, K., Nijkamp, P. (2019). Creative actors and historical–cultural assets in urban regions. Regional Studies, 53(7), 977-990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Palyvoda, O., Karpenko, O., Vlasova, V., Bondar, N., Mishulina. O. (2020). Evaluation of seaports’ investment attractiveness. Investment Management and Financial Innovations, 17(3), 160-174. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shevchenko, H., Petrushenko, M., Burkynskyi, B., Khumarova, N., Opanasiuk Y., (2020). Management of wellness and recreation in urban agglomerations. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 18(1), 231-241. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gorun, V. (2013). Assessment of recreational and resource potential of the territory Odessa region. Visnyk of the lviv University. series geography. 43(1), 24-31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lappo, G., Polyan, P., Selivanova, T. (2007). Agglomerations of Russia in the XXI century. Bulletin of the Foundation for Regional Development of the Irkutsk region. 1, 45-52. [Google Scholar]
- Radziejowska, A., Sagan, J. (2019). Analysis of the preparatory phase of a construction investment in the area covered by revitalization. Open engineering, 9(1), 415-419. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Konior, A., Pokojska, W. (2020). Management of Postindustrial Heritage in Urban Revitalization Processes. Sustainability, 12(12), 1-19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yakovenko, I. (2018). Structural and dynamic features of recreational agglomeration. Geopolitics and eco-geodynamics of regions, 4(14), 5-15. [Google Scholar]
- Piacentino, D., Aronica, M., Giuliani, D., Mazzitelli, A. (2020). The effect of agglomeration economies and geography on the survival of accommodation businesses in Sicily. Spatial economic analysis, 1-18. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.