SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- European Commission (2018). Building a stronger Europe: the role of youth, education and culture policies. [Google Scholar]
- Odell, M.R., Kennedy, T.J., Stocks, E. (2019). The Impact of PBL as a STEM School Reform Model. Interdisciplinary Journal of Problem-Based Learning, 13(2). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission (2019). Reflection Paper - Towards a Sustainable Europe by 2030. [Google Scholar]
- Costache, G., Marinas, C.V., Igret, R., Burlacu, S. (2015). Internship in the HR department–organizational and individual perspectives. In I. Popa, C. Dobrin, CN Ciocoiu (Eds.), Proceedings of the International Management Conference (9(1), pp. 359-370). Bucharest: Editura ASE. [Google Scholar]
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (2019). Trends Shaping Education 2019. OECD Publishing, Paris. [Google Scholar]
- Marty, L., Venturini, P., Almqvist, J., (2018). Teaching traditions in science education in Switzerland, Sweden and France: A comparative analysis of three curricula. European Educational Research Journal, 17(1), 51–70. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rupnik, D., Avsec, S. (2020). Effects of a transdisciplinary educational approach on students’ technological literacy. Journal of Baltic Science Education, 19(1), 121-141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Androniceanu, A., Burlacu, S. (2017). Integration of educational technologies in universities and students’ perception thereof. In The International Scientific Conference eLearning and Software for Education (2, p. 26). „Carol I” National Defence University. [Google Scholar]
- Håkansson, M., Östman, L., Van Poeck, K. (2018). The political tendency in environmental and sustainability education. European Educational Research Journal, 17(1), 91–111. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Asunda, P.A., Quintana, J. (2018). Positioning the T and E in STEM: A STL Analytical Content Review of Engineering and Technology Education Research. Journal of Technology Education, 30(1), 2-29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pereira González, M., Martís Flórez, R., Pascual Díez, J. (2019). Evaluation of career guidance and career education needs in six University Degrees on Education. Bases for the development of the Tutorial Action Plan. Educación XX1, 22(2), 309-334. [Google Scholar]
- Rădulescu, C.V., Bodislav, D.A., Burlacu, S. (2018). Demographic explosion and it governance in public institutions. Managerial Challenges of the Contemporary Society. Proceedings, 11(1), 18. [Google Scholar]
- Danaher, M., Schoepp, K. (2020). Effective assessment of workplace problem-solving in higher education. Journal of Information Technology Education: Research, 19, 1-16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training (Cedefop) (2018). From long-term unemployment to a matching job: the role of vocational training in sustainable return to work. Luxembourg: Publications Office. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission (2016). Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions ‘Next steps for a sustainable European future European action for sustainability’ [Google Scholar]
- Bran, F., Burlacu, S., Alpopi, C. (2018). Urban Transport of Passengers in Large Urban Agglomerations and Sustainable Development. Experience of Bucharest Municipality in Romania. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 7(3), 265-273. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pulgar, J., Candia, C., Leonardi, P.M. (2020). Social networks and academic performance in physics: Undergraduate cooperation enhances ill-structured problem elaboration and inhibits well-structured problem solving. Physical Review Physics Education Research, 16, 010137. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Formanek, M., Buxner, S., Impey, C., Wenger, M. (2019). Relationship between learners’ motivation and course engagement in an astronomy massive open online course. Physical Review Physics Education Research, 15, 020140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Court of Auditors (2017). Special report No 5/2017: Youth unemployment – have EU policies made a difference? [Google Scholar]
- Burlacu, S., Gavrilă, A., Popescu, I.M., Gombos, S.P., Vasilache, P.C. (2020). Theories and Models of Functional Zoning in Urban Space. Revista de Management Comparat International, 21(1), 44-53. [Google Scholar]
- Bernardo, J.S., Almeida, F.M. de, Nascimento, A.C.C. (2020). Qualidade geral da educação municipal e as influências dos gastos públicos. Arquivos Analíticos de Políticas Educativas, 28(23). [Google Scholar]
- Pires de Carvalho Oliveira Silva, C.S., Freire-Seoane, M.J., López-Bermúdez, B. (2019). Un análisis de la formación terciaria entre los trabajadores dependientes e independientes: El caso de Portugal. Archivos Analíticos de Políticas Educativas, 27(46). [Google Scholar]
- González-Morales, O., Santana-Vega, L.E. (2020). Diseño de un plan de acción para la empleabilidad de los universitarios. Archivos Analíticos de Políticas Educativas, 28(88). [Google Scholar]
- EUROSTAT (2020). Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/data/statistics-a-z/abc [Google Scholar]
- European Council (2015). 2015 Joint Report of the Council and the Commission on the implementation of the strategic framework for European cooperation in education and training (ET 2020) - New priorities for European cooperation in education and training. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.