SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Podhorska, I., Siekelova, A., Olah, J. (2019). Earnings Analysis of SMEs: A Case Study in Slovakia. In. K. S. Soliman (eds.), Proceedings of the 33rd International-Business-Information-Management-Association (IBIMA) Conference (pp. 8706–8718). Norristown : International Business Information Management Association. [Google Scholar]
- Valášková, K., Gavurová, B., Ďurana, P., Kováčová, M. (2020). Alter Ego Only Four Times? The Case Study of Business Profits in the Visegrad Group. E+M Ekonomie a Management, 23(3), 101–119. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jones, J. J. (1991). Earnings management during import relief investigations. Journal of Accounting Research, 29(2), 193–228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Beneish, M. D. (1999). The detection of earnings manipulation. Financial Analysts Journal, 55(5), 24–36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kramarova, K., Valaskova, K. (2015). Globalization and Transfer Pricing: Brief Analysis of the Legislation in the Slovak Republic. In T. Kliestik (eds.), Proceedins of Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences (pp. 353–361). Žilina: University of Zilina. [Google Scholar]
- Siekelova, A., Kovacova, M., Adamko, P., Stehel, V. (2019). Profit management as an instrument for SMEs developing: The case for Slovakia. Marketing and Management of Innovations, (3), 285–296. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khodamipour, A., Amiri, E. (2020). An Analysis of the Stock Price Impact on the TSE and Accrual Management. Iranian Journal of Management Studies, 13(1), 1–21. [Google Scholar]
- Abdallah, S. B., Saïdane, D., Slama, M. B. (2020). CSR and banking soundness: A causal perspective. Business Ethics: A European Review, 29(4), 706–721. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hewitt, M., Hodge, F. D., Pratt, J. H. (2020). Do Shareholders Assess Managers’ Use of Accruals to Manage Earnings as a Negative Signal of Trustworthiness Even When Its Outcome Serves Shareholders’ Interests? Contemporary Accounting Research, n/a(n/a). [Google Scholar]
- Hsieh, S.-J., Su, Y., Chang, C.-C. A. (2020). The role of discretionary pension accruals in earnings management. Journal of Applied Accounting Research, ahead-of-print (ahead-of-print). [Google Scholar]
- Velte, P. (2020). Environmental performance, carbon performance and earnings management: Empirical evidence for the European capital market. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 1–12. [Google Scholar]
- Acar, G., Coskun, A. (2020). A Comparison of Models for Predicting Discretionary Accruals: A Cross-Country Analysis. The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business, 7(9), 315–328. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Durana, P., Valaskova, K., Chlebikova, D., Krastev, V., Atanasova, I. (2020). Heads and Tails of Earnings Management: Quantitative Analysis in Emerging Countries. Risks, 8(2), 57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kliestik, T., Valaskova, K., Nica, E., Kovacova, M., Lazaroiu, G. (2020). Advanced methods of earnings management: Monotonic trends and change-points under spotlight in the Visegrad countries. Oeconomia Copernicana, 11(2), 371–400. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Svabova, L., Kramarova, K., Chutka, J., Strakova, L. (2020). Detecting earnings manipulation and fraudulent financial reporting in Slovakia. Oeconomia Copernicana, 11(3), 485–508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Valaskova, K., Durana, P. (2020). Global context of disparities in earnings management among enterprises: Evidence from Slovakia. SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 01034. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Wierzchoń, S. T., Kłopotek, M. A. (2018). Cluster Analysis. In S. Wierzchoń & M. Kłopotek (Eds.), Modern Algorithms of Cluster Analysis (pp. 9–66). Cham: Springer International Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Ayakwah, A., Osabutey, E. L. C., Damoah, I. S. (2019). Driving Business Exports in Emerging Markets: Business Clusters as a Policy Option for Internationalisation. In M. Yacine Haddoud, P. Jones, & A.-K. Emmanuel Onjewu (Eds.), International Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets: Nature, Drivers, Barriers and Determinants (pp. 81–97). Emerald Publishing Limited. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shokhnekh, A. V., Mironova, O. A., Sizeneva, L. A., Semenova, M. N., Mohammed, Y. O. A.-M. (2019). Innovational Development of Cluster of the Hospitality Industry in the System of Region’s Economic Security. In E. G. Popkova, A. V. Chesnokova, & I. A. Morozova (Eds.), Specifics of Decision Making in Modern Business Systems (pp. 253–275). Emerald Publishing Limited. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arbolino, R., Boffardi, R., Ioppolo, G. (2019). The effectiveness of European energy policy on the Italian system: Regional evidences from a hierarchical cluster analysis approach. Energy Policy, 132, 47–61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pinto, I., Gaio, C., Gonçalves, T. (2019). Corporate governance, foreign direct investment, and bank income smoothing in African countries. International Journal of Emerging Markets, 15(4), 670–690. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Janahi, M., Millo, Y., Voulgaris, G. (2020). CFO gender and financial reporting transparency in banks. The European Journal of Finance, n/a(n/a), 1–23. [Google Scholar]
- Piri, H., Salehi, M., Shiri, M. M. (2020). Management ability, political influence, and financial pressure on deferred claims of Iranian banks. Journal of Public Affairs, n/a(n/a), e2274. [Google Scholar]
- Riahi, Y. (2020). Examining the relationship between bank stability and earnings quality in Islamic and conventional banks. International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, ahead-of-print(ahead-of-print). [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, J., Cummins, J. D., Lin, T. (2020). Earnings management surrounding forced CEO turnover: Evidence from the U.S. property-casualty insurance industry. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.