SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Chikileva, L.S., Gorokhova, S.S., Popova, A.V. (2018). Main directions of Russian state energy saving policy in the field of electric power engineering. Light & Engineering, 26 (4), 85-92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nosko, V.A. (2011). Econometrics. Book 2. Parts 3, 4. [Google Scholar]
- Lütkepohl, H. (2013). Identifying Structural Vector Autoregressions Via Changes in Volatility. In T. B. Fomby, L. Kilian, A. Murphy (Eds.). VAR Models in Macroeconomics – New Developments and Applications: Essays in Honor of Christopher A. Sims. Advances in Econometrics, 32. Emerald Group Publishing Limited. 169–203. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sims, CH. (1980). Macroeconomics and reality. Econometrica, 48. 1-48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hamilton, J. D., Herrera, А. М. (2004). Oil shocks and aggregate macroeconomic behavior: the role of monetary policy. Journal of Money, Credit & Banking, 36(2), 265-286. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aloui, C., Nguyen, D., Khuong, Njeh H. (2012). Assessing the Impacts of Oil Price Fluctuations on Stock Returns in Emerging Markets. Economic Modeling, 29, 2686-2695. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Votinov, A.I., Stankevich, I.P. (2017). VAR-approach to assessing the effectiveness of measures of fiscal stimulation of the economy. Financial Journal, 6, 64-74. [Google Scholar]
- Shepeleva, M.A. (2020). Empirical analysis of the balance channel of monetary transmission for Russia. Financial Journal, 12(2), 39-56. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fokin, N.D. (2019). VAR-LASSO-Model on a Large Volume of Russian Economic Data. Economic Development of Russia, 26(1), 20. [Google Scholar]
- Polbin, A. (2016). On the dynamic relationship of the RF GDP and oil prices in the VAR-model. Problems of theory and practice of management, 7, 85-90. [Google Scholar]
- The Comprehensive R Archive Network. Retrieved from: https://cran.r-project.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Fedorova,E.A., Lazarev, M.P. (2014). Influence of oil prices on the financial market of Russia during the crisis period. Finance and Credit, 20, 20-22. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.