SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Chen, L., Han, Q., Qiao, Z., Stanley, E. (2020). Correlation analysis and systemic risk measurement of regional, financial and global stock indices. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 542, 122653. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kleine, J., Peschke, T., Wagner, N. (2020). Rich men’s hobby or question of personality: Who considers collectibles as alternative investment? Finance Research Letters, 35, 101307. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Platanakis, E., Sakkas, A., Sutcliffe, Ch. (2019). Harmful diversification: Evidence from alternative investments. The British Accounting Review, 51(1), 1-23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lahmiri, S., Bekiros, S., Stavroyiannis, S., Babalos, V. (2018). Modelling volatility persistence under stochasticity assumptions: evidence from common and alternative investments. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 114, 158-163. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alaka, H.A., Oyedele, L.O., Owolabi, H.O., Oyedele, A.O., Akinade, O.O., Bilal, M., Ajayi, S.O. (2017). Critical factors for insolvency prediction: towards a theoretical model for the construction industry. International Journal of Construction Management, 17(1), 25-49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kraftová, I., Kašparová, L. (2017). Assessment of the financial health of regional emergency medical services in the Czech Republic using the BAMF model. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 18(2), 340-353. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuběnka, M., Myšková, R. (2019). Obvious and Hidden Features of Corporate Default in Bankruptcy Models. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 20(2), 368-383. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuběnka, M. (2015). Predictive Ability of the Index of Creditworthiness. In E. Pastuszkova, Z. Crhova, J. Vychytilova, B. Vytrhlikova & A. Knapkova (Eds.), Proceedings of the 7th International Scientific Conference Finance and Performance of Firms in Science, Education and Practice (pp. 795-804). Zlín: Tomas Bata University Zlin. [Google Scholar]
- Defau, L., De Moor, L. (2020). The investment behaviour of pension funds in alternative assets: Interest rates and portfolio diversification. International Journal of Finance & Economics, Early access. [Google Scholar]
- Bernardo, M.R., Campani, C.H. (2019). Liability driven investment with alternative assets: Evidence from Brazil. Emerging Markets Review, 41, 100653. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kräussl, R., Lehnert, T., Rinne, K. (2017). The search for yield: Implications to alternative investments. Journal of Empirical Finance, 44, 227-236. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lahmiri, S., Bekiros, S. (2018). Time-varying self-similarity in alternative investments. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 111, 1-5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, X., Dong, X., Kong, Z., Jiang, Q., Wang, T. (2020). Research on the construction of a natural gas price index in China. Energy Strategy Reviews, 30, 100521. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Novotný, J., Myšková, R. (2019). Investment in Land - Strategic Decision. In J. Nesleha, L. Marek, M. Svoboda & Z. Rakovska (Eds.), Proceedings Paper of 16th Annual International Scientific Conference on European Financial Systems Location (pp. 426-433). Brno: Masarykova University. [Google Scholar]
- Manavi, S.A., Jafari, G., Rouhani, S., Ausloos, M. (2020). Demythifying the belief in cryptocurrencies decentralized aspects. A study of cryptocurrencies time cross-correlations with common currencies, commodities and financial indices. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 556, 124759. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Single Malt Fund (2020, August 25). Documents. https://www.thesinglemaltfund.com/documents/ [Google Scholar]
- Rare Whisky 101 (2020, September 4). Indices. https://www.rarewhisky101.com/indices [Google Scholar]
- Yahoo Finance (2020, September 5). World Indices. https://finance.yahoo.com/world-indices [Google Scholar]
- Gobulov, A., Lasfer, M., Vitkova, V. (2020). Active catering to dividend clienteles: Evidence from takeovers. Journal of Financial Economics, 137(3), 815-836. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He, J., Tian, X., Yang, H., Zuo, L. (2020). Asymmetric Cost Behavior and Dividend Policy. Journal Of Accounting Research, 58(4), 989-1021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sejkora, F., Duspiva, P. (2015). The Position of Management of Czech Joint-Stock Companies on Dividend Policy. Economics and Management, 18(2), 73-88. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.