SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Kumar, S., Kumar, A.P., Kumar, A.T., Kang, S.H. (2019). Correlations and volatility spillovers between oil, natural gas, and stock prices in India. Resources Policy, 62, 282-291. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oglend, A., Osmundsen, P., Kleppe, T.S. (2020). Time Commitments in LNG Shipping and Natural Gas Price Convergence. The Energy Journal, 41(2), 29-46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank. (2020, August 22). Commodity Markets. The World Bank. https://www.worldbank.org/en/research/commodity-markets [Google Scholar]
- Chiappini, R., Jégourel, Y., Raymond, P. (2019). Towards aworldwide integrated market? Newevidence on the dynamics of U.S., European and Asian natural gas prices. Energy Economics, 81, 104740. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kovacova, M., Kliestik, T., Valaskova, K., Durana, P., Juhaszova, Z. (2019). Systematic review of variables applied in bankruptcy prediction models of Visegrad group countries. Oeconomia Copernicana, 10(4), 743-772. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IGU Reports. (2020, August 12). Resources. IGU. https://igu.org/resources/ [Google Scholar]
- Wang, T., Zhang, D., Broadstock, D.C. (2019). Financialization, fundamentals, and the time-varying determinants of US natural gas prices. Energy Economics, 80, 707-719. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hailemariam, A., Smyth, R. (2019). What drives volatility in natural gas prices? Energy Economics, 80, 731-742. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ji, Q., Zhang, H.-Y., Geng, J.-B. (2018). What drives natural gas prices in the United States? – A directed acyclic graph approach. Energy Economics, 69, 79-88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, A.T., Mukherjee, Z., Gupta, R., Balcilar, M. (2019). A wavelet analysis of the relationship between oil and natural gas prices. Resources Policy, 60, 118-124. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bastianin, A., Galeotti, M., Polo, M. (2019). Convergence of European natural gas prices. Energy Economics, 81, 793-811. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, D., Shi, M., Shi, X. (2018). Oil indexation, market fundamentals, and natural gas prices: An investigation of the Asian premium in natural gas trade. Energy Economics, 69, 33-41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, D., Wang, T., Shi, X., Liu, J. (2018). Is hub-based pricing a better choice than oil indexation for natural gas? Evidence from a multiple bubble test. Energy Economics, 76, 495-503. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y., Chevallier, J., Wei, Y., Li, J. (2020). Identifying price bubbles in the US, European and Asian natural gas market: Evidence from a GSADF test approach. Energy Economics, 87, 104740. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Singh, D.R., Kumar, P. (2020). Statistical modelling of the natural gas prices in relation to demand, supply and economic growth indicators. Journal of Statistics and Management Systems, 23(4), 713-735. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu, H., Wei, W., Chang, C.-P. (2020). The relationship between shale gas production and natural gas prices: An environmental investigation using structural breaks. Science of the Total Environment, 713, 136545. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, B. (2019). Pricing dynamics of natural gas futures. Energy Economics, 78, 91-108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y., Liu, L. (2018). The lead-lag relationships between spot and futures prices of natural gas. Physica A, 490, 203-211. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meluzin, T., Zinecker, M., Balcerzak, A.P., Pietrzak, M.B. (2018). Why companies do not go public? Key factors to consider by IPO candidates in Poland and Czech Republic. Eastern European Economics, 56(6), 471-503. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Su, M., Zhang, Z., Zhu, Y., Zha, D., Wen, W. (2019). Data Driven Natural Gas Spot Price Prediction Models Using Machine Learning Methods. Energies, 12(9), 1680. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AEO 2020. (2020, January 29). Annual Energy Outlook 2020. U.S. Energy Information Administration. https://www.eia.gov/outlooks/aeo/ [Google Scholar]
- ERI RAS. (2019). Global and Russian Energy Outlook 2019. The Energy Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences. https://www.eriras.ru/data/45/eng [Google Scholar]
- IMF. (2020, August 22). IMF Primary Commodity Prices. International Monetary Fund. https://www.imf.org/en/Research/commodity-prices [Google Scholar]
- WEO 2019. (2019, November). World Energy Outlook 2019. IEA. https://www.iea.org/reports/world-energy-outlook-2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.