SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Martynova, M., Renneboog, L. (2008). A century of corporate takeovers: What have we learned and where do we stand? Journal of Banking, 32(10), 2148-2177. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gugler, K., Mueller, D. C., Yurtoglu, B. B., Zulehner, C. (2003). The effects of mergers: an international comparison. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 21(5), 625-653. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cartwright, S., Schoenberg, R. (2006). Thirty Years of Mergers and Acquisitions Research: Recent Advances and Future Opportunities. British Journal of Management, 17(S1), S1-S5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Healy, P. M., Palepu, K. G., Ruback, R. S. (1992). Does corporate performance improve after mergers? Journal of Financial Economics, 31(2), 135-175. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sorensen, D. E. (2000). Characteristics of merging firms. Journal of Economics and Business, 52(5), 423-433. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shim, J. (2011). Mergers & Acquisitions, Diversification and Performance in the U.S. Property-Liability Insurance Industry. Journal of Financial Services Research, 39(3), 119-144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koller, T., Goedhart, M. H., Wessels, D. (2015). Valuation: measuring and managing the value of companies (6th edition). Wiley. [Google Scholar]
- Huyghebaert, N., Luypaert, M. (2010). Antecedents of growth through mergers and acquisitions: Empirical results from Belgium. Journal of Business Research, 63(4), 392-403. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sedlacek, J., Valouch, P., Konecny, A. (2013). Synergic motives and economic success of mergers of Czech companies. Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, 61(7), 2721-2727. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Golubov, A., Xiong, N. (2020). Post-acquisition performance of private acquirers. Journal of Corporate Finance, 60, 101545. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cui, H., Leung, S. C. M. (2020). The long-run performance of acquiring firms in mergers and acquisitions: Does managerial ability matter? Journal of Contemporary Accounting & Economics, 16(1), 18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, C., Yu, X., Zheng, Y. (2020). The spillover effect of financial information in mergers and acquisitions. The British Accounting Review, 52(4), 19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reznakova, M., Peta, J. (2016). Efficiency of Mergers of Mechanical Engineering Companies in the Czech Republic. Review of Economic Perspectives, 16(4), 361-374. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kasuya, E. (2001). Mann–Whitney U test when variances are unequal. Animal Behaviour, 61(6), 1247-1249. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bedanova, I. (2011). Nemarametricke testy. Biostatistika. Retrieved May 18, 2016. http://cit.vfu.cz/statpotr/POTR/Teorie/Predn4/MannWhit.htm. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.