SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Reuber, B., Knight, G., Liesch, P., Zho, L. (2018). International entrepreneurship: The pursuit of entrepreneurial opportunities across national borders. Journal of International Business Studies, 49(4), 395-406 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shepherd, D. (2019). Researching the dark side, downside, and destructive side of entrepreneurial action: It’s the compassionate thing to do. Academy of Management Discoveries, 5(3), 217-220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McIntyre, D., Srinivan, A. 2017. Networks, platforms, and strategy: Emerging views and next steps. Strategic Management Journal, 38(1), 141-160. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baron, R. A., Tang, T., Tang, Z., Zhang, Y. (2018). Bribes as Entrepreneurial Actions: Why Underdog Entrepreneurs Feel Compelled to Use Them. Journal of Business Venturing 33(6), 679-690. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bruton, G.D., Zahra, S.A., Cai, L. (2018). Examining Entrepreneurship through Indigenous Lenses. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice 42(3), 351-361. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Clark, D. R., Li, D. Shepherd, D.A. (2018). Country Familiarity in the Initial Stage of Foreign Market Selection. Journal of International Business Studies 49(4), 442-472. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shleifer, A., Vishny, R. (1993), Corruption. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 108(3), 599-617. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sachs, J.D., Warner, A.M. (1997). Sources of Slow Growth in African Economies. Journal of African Economics, 6, 335-376. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mauro, P. (1995), Corruption and Growth. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 110(3), 681-712. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brunetti, A. (1997). Political Variables in Cross-Country Growth Analysis, in: Journal of Economic Surveys, 11(2), 163-190. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaufmann, D., Kraay, A., Zoido-Lobaton, P. (1999), Aggregating 18 Governance Indicators, World Bank, Policy Research Working Paper, No. 2195, Washington, D.C. [Google Scholar]
- Leite, C., Weidmann, J. (2002). Does Mother Nature Corrupt? Natural Resources, Corruption, and Economic Growth, in: George T. Abed and Sanjeev Gupta (Ed.). Governance, Corruption, & Economic Performance, International Monetary Fund, Publication Services, Washington, D.C. (pp. 159-196). [Google Scholar]
- Gyimah-Brempong, K. (2002). Corruption, Economic Growth, and Income Inequality in Africa. Economics of Governance, 3(3), 183-209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Neeman, Z., Paserman, D., Simhon, A. (2004), Corruption and Openness, Department of Economics. Hebrew University, Working Paper, 353. [Google Scholar]
- Welsch, H. (2004). Corruption, growth, and the Environment: A Cross-Country Analysis. Environment and Development Economics, 9(5), 663-693. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pellegrini, L., Gerlagh, R. (2004). Corruption’s Effect on Growth and its Transmission Channels. Kyklos, 57, 429-456. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Belitski, M., Desai, S. (2016). Creativity, entrepreneurship and economic development: City-level evidence on creativity spillover of entrepreneurship. The Journal of Technology Transfer, 41(6), 1354-1376. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spigel, B., Harrison, R. (2018). Toward a process theory of entrepreneurial ecosystems. Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, 12(1), 151-168. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Budak, J, Rajh, E. (2014). Corruption as an obstacle for doing business in the Western Balkans: A business sector perspective. International Small Business Journal, 32(2), 140-157. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dickel, P, Graeff, P. (2018). Entrepreneurs’ propensity for corruption: A vignette-based factorial survey. Journal of Business Research, 89, 77-86 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, D., Zhou, K., Du, F. (2019). Deviant versus aspirational risk taking: The effects of performance feedback on bribery expenditure and R&D intensity. The Academy of Management Journal, 62(4), 1226-1251. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bosma N. Kelley D. (2019). Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 2018/2019. Global Report, GEM. [Google Scholar]
- Singer, S., Šarlija, N., Pfeifer S., Oberman Peterka, S. (2018). What makes Croatia a (non)entrepreneurial country? GEM Croatia 2017, CEPOR – SMEs and Entrepreneurship Policy Center. [Google Scholar]
- Holmes, L. (2013). Postcommunist Transitions and Corruption: Mapping Patterns. Social Research, 80(4), 1163-1186. [Google Scholar]
- Chiara A., Elodie D. (2020). Corruption and Life Satisfaction in Transition: Is Corruption a Social Norm in Eastern Europe? Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 151(2), 723-766. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.