SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Lebed’ko, A.G., Lebed’ko, G.I. (2015). Forecasting the sustainable development of the oil and gas complex. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 26(2), 151-156. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The State Statistical Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan. (2020). Retrieved from: www.stat.gov.az [Google Scholar]
- Pigou, A. (1985). Economic welfare theory. M, Progress. [Google Scholar]
- Samadzada Sh.A. (2000). Economic security of economic entities. Baku: Education. [Google Scholar]
- Sozontov A., Ivanova M., Gibadullin A. (2019). Implementation of artificial intelligence in the electric power industry. E3S Web of Conference, 114, Art. No. 01009. [Google Scholar]
- Zimnukhova D., Zubkova G., Kamchatova E.. (2019). Geothermal energy for heating. E3S Web of Conferences, 114, Art. No. 05002. [Google Scholar]
- Lukyanchikov N.N., Chernikov A.N.. (2004). Economic assessment of environmental damage - the basis of the economic mechanism for environmental protection. Moscow, Nature. [Google Scholar]
- Pluzhnikov, V., Kukharenko, S., Shikina, S. (2017). The application of multiloop diagnostics model to assess and improve the economic security of enterprises. SHS Web of Conferences, 35(52), Art. No. 01020. [Google Scholar]
- Gaisina L.M., Belonozhko M.L., Tkacheva N.A., Abdrakhmanov N.Kh., Grogulenko N.V. (2017). Principles and methods of synergy modeling of management system at oil and gas sector’s enterprises. Revista ESPACIOS, 38(33), Art. No. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Mikayilov N.K., Nuriyev J.G., Nuriyeva K.G. (2000). Environmental law. Baku: Law. [Google Scholar]
- Kruk, M., Semenov, A., Cherepovitsyn, A., Nikulina, A. (2018). Environmental and economic damage from the development of oil and gas fields in the Arctic shelf of the Russian Federation. European Research Studies Journal, 21(SI 2), 423-433. [Google Scholar]
- Islamutdinov V.F., Ustyuzhantseva A.N., (2018). The model to assess economic security of fuel and energy complex enterprises of the northern resource-producing region taking into account the behavioral aspect. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET), 9(8), 1161-1171. [Google Scholar]
- Gabrielson P. (2002). Environmental indicators: Typology and overview. Draft update of EEA Technical Report No.251999. [Google Scholar]
- Environmental action program for Central and Eastern Europe. (1993). Retrieved from: https://portals.iucn.org/library/node/17886 [Google Scholar]
- Tax code of the Republic of Azerbaijan. (2000, July 11). Retrieved from: http://ask.org.az/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/The-Tax-Code-of-the-Republic-of-Azerbaijan.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Ways to improve organizational and economic mechanisms of environmental security in Azerbaijan. (2010). Baku, Publishing House of Science. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.