SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Pogodina T. V., Aleksakhina V. G., Burenin V. A., Polianova T. N., Yunusov L. A. (2019). Towards the innovation-focused industry development in a climate of digitalization: the case of Russia. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 6(4), 1897-1906. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trusova N., Klimenko P., Prikhodchenko O. (2015). Regional State Fiscal Policy: Russian and Foreign Experience. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(6), 436-443 [Google Scholar]
- Trusova N., Klimenko P., Prikhodchenko O., Plotnikov V. (2015). Program budgeting as a mechanism to achieve social and economic development of the region. Proceedings of the 2nd International multidisciplinary scientific conference of social sciences and arts – SGEM Conference proceedings. Book 2: Political sciences, law, finance, economics and tourism. Volume II: Finance, economics and tourism (pp. 851-858). Albena, Bulgaria: SGEM. [Google Scholar]
- Sevriukova L. V., Trusova N. C. (2014). State policy to promote investment activity in regions. Economic Annals, XXI(9-10), 106-107. [Google Scholar]
- Tsiklauri V. Y., Devyatilova A. I., Artemov R. V., Markina S. A. (2017). Shadow globalization as a threat to world economic growth. In K. S. Soliman (Ed.), Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020 From Regional Development Sustainability to Global Economic Growth: Proceedings of the 29th International Business Information Management Association Conference (pp. 2478-2489). Vienna, Austria: IBIMA. [Google Scholar]
- Klimenko P., Markina S., Mashkina N. (2017). The influence of processes of financial globalization and transformation on the word financial and credit system. In Proceedings of the 4h SGEM International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social sciences and Arts: (pp. 847-852). [Google Scholar]
- Tkacheva T. Y., Sevryukova L. V., Afanasyeva L. V. (2016). Organizational and Functional Features of Fiscal Mechanisms: Theoretical Aspects and Current Trends. The Social Sciences, 11(15), 3692-3696. [Google Scholar]
- Tkacheva T. Y., Afanasjeva L. V., Sevrukova L. V., Goncharenko L. I., Panskov V. G. (2019). Formation of modern fiscal mechanisms: integrated approach. In K. S. Soliman (Ed.), Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020: Proceedings of the 33rd International Business Information Management Association Conference IBIMA 2019 (pp. 9578-9582). Granada, Spain: IBIMA. [Google Scholar]
- Trusova N., Klimenko P. (2016). Building of socio-economic politics in the context of regional safety. Економiчний часопис, XXI(3-4), 38-40. [Google Scholar]
- Kirilchuk I., Rykunova V., Panskov V. (2018). Indicators of sustainable development as indicators of ecological-economic safety. In Proceedings of the 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConferences SGEM 2018 (pp. 491-498). [Google Scholar]
- Rykunova V., Goncharenko L., Belousova S. (2017). Enhancement of the incentive function of economic mechanism for rational natural resources management. In Proceedings of the 17th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM 2017 (pp. 285-292). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.