SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||International Relations and Globalization|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Airport Council International (2019). World’s 20 busiest airports (Total Passenger Traffic). Airport Council International. Retrieved from : https://aci.aero/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/2486_Top-20-Busiest-Airport_passenger_v3_web.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Aviation (2016). UK Aviation Industry Socio-Economic Report. Airlines UK. Retrieved from : https://airlinesuk.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/SA-Socio-Economic-Report-Final.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Pitfield, D. E. (2009). The assessment of the EU-US Open Skies Agreement: The counterfactual and other difficulties. Journal of Air Transport Management, 15, 308-314. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Walulik, J. (2020, April 14). Assessing the UK’s plans for an independent aviation safety regulator. LSE European Politics and Policy (EUROPP) Blog. Retrieved from : http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/105205/1/europpblog_2020_04_14_assessing_the_uks_plans_for_an_independent.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Fox, S. J. (2016). BREXIT: A Bolt from the Blue! - Red Sky in the Morning? Issues in Aviation Law and Policy, 16(1), 83-120. [Google Scholar]
- Hill, P., Korczak, A., Korczak, P. (2019). Political Uncertainty of Individual Companies: The Case of the Brexit Referendum. Journal of Banking and Finance, 100, 58-76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Campante, F., Yanagizawa-Drott, D. (2017) Long-Range Growth: Economic Development in the Global Network of Air Links. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 133(3), 1395–1458. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Glencross, A., McCourt, D. (2018). Living Up to a New Role in the World: The Challenges of “Global Britain”. Orbis, 62(4), 582-597. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Christidis, P. (2016). Four shades of Open Skies: European Union and four main external partners. Journal of Transport Geography, 50, 105-114. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oum, T. H., Zhang, A., Fu, X. (2010). Air transport liberalization and its impacts on airline competition and air passenger traffic. Transport Journal, 49, 24–41. [Google Scholar]
- Goetz, A. R., Vowles, T. M. (2009). The good, the bad and the ugly: 30 years of US airline deregulation. Journal of Transport Geography, 17(4), 251-263. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dobruszkes, F. (2019). Air services at risk: The threat of a hard Brexit at the airport level. Economy and Space, 51(1), 3-7. [Google Scholar]
- Kupelian, B. (2020, January). Predictions for 2020: “Slowbalisation” is the new globalisation. PwC Global. Retrieved from : https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/issues/economy/global-economy-watch/assets/pdfs/predictions-2020.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Brezonakova, A., Badanik, B., (2017). Looking Beyond the Brexit in Aviation. In T. Kliestik (Ed.), Procedings of the 17th International Scientific Conference Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences (pp. 210-217). Zilina: University of Zilina [Google Scholar]
- Brezonakova, A., Badánik, B., Davies, R. (2020). Brexit in Aviation: 2019 Update. In Proceedings of 23rd International Scientific Conference Transport Means 2019 (pp. 253-261). Palanga. [Google Scholar]
- Walulik, J. (2019). Brexit and Aviation Law. Book Series: Legal Perspectives on Brexit. Oxford: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Vrbaski, L. (2016). Flying into the Unknown: The UK’s Air Transport Relations with the European Union and Third Countries Following ‘Brexit’. Air & Space Law, 41(6), 421-444. [Google Scholar]
- Pappas, N. (2019) UK outbound travel and Brexit complexity. Tourism Management, 72, 12-22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lawrie, E. (2020, March 5). Flybe collapse: Five things that went wrong. BBC News. Retrieved from : https://www.bbc.com/news/business-51749882 [Google Scholar]
- Eurocontrol (2020, September 23). COVID19 Impact on European Air Traffic Eurocontrol Comprehensive Assessment, Wednesday, 23 September 2020. Eurocontrol. Retrieved from : https://www.eurocontrol.int/sites/default/files/2020-09/covid19-eurocontrol-comprehensive-air-traffic-assessment-23092020.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Eurocontrol (2020, September 23). EUROCONTROL Comprehensive Assessment of COVID-19’s Impact on European Air Traffic. Eurocontrol. Retrieved from : https://www.eurocontrol.int/publication/eurocontrol-comprehensive-assessment-covid-19s-impact-european-air-traffic [Google Scholar]
- Ferrie, D. (2020, July 2). Statement by Michel Barnier following the restricted round of negotiations for a new partnership between the European Union and the United Kingdom. European Commission Press Corner. Retrieved from : https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/SPEECH_20_1262 [Google Scholar]
- EASA (2020). Early applications related to Brexit. EASA. Retrieved from : https://www.easa.europa.eu/brexit-early-applications [Google Scholar]
- Department for Transport (2018, November 28). US and UK agree on new open skies arrangements. Gov.uk. Retrieved from : https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-and-us-agree-new-open-skies-arrangements [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.