SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||International Relations and Globalization|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Girschik, V. (2020). Managing Legitimacy in Business‐Driven Social Change: The Role of Relational Work. Journal of Management Studies, 57(4), 775-804. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Graafland, J., Noorderhaven, N. (2020). Culture and institutions: How economic freedom and long-term orientation interactively influence corporate social responsibility. Journal of International Business Studies, 51, 1034–1043. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Financial Capability (2019, July). Financial literacy, financial inclusion and financial well-being in Ukraine. Retrieved from : https://www.fincap.org.uk/en/insights/financial-literacy--inclusion-and-wellbeing-in-ukraine [Google Scholar]
- Ukraine 2030: Doctrine of balanced development (2017). Lviv: Kalvaria. [Google Scholar]
- Gazzaeva, L. (2020). Report of Dr. A. Kurpatov in Davos 2020. Forbs. Finance and investment. Retrieved from : https://www.forbes.ru/finansy-i-investicii/ [Google Scholar]
- Dyck, A., Lins, K., Roth, L., Wagner, H. (2019). Do institutional investors drive corporate social responsibility? Journal of Financial Economics, 131(3), 693-714. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maxton, G., Renders, J. (2016). Reinventing Prosperity. Managing Economic Growth to Reduce Unemployment Inequality, and a Climate Change. A Report to the Club of Rome. Kyiv: Pabulum. [Google Scholar]
- Сalinescu, T. (2012). Progressive taxation as form of social contract. Management and Education, 8(l), 171-175. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Sh., Guo, J. (2019). Progressive taxation as an automatic destabilizer under endogenous growth. Journal of Economics, 127, 47–71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hennessy, Ch., Kasahara, A., Strebulaev, A., Ilya, A. (2020). Empirical analysis of corporate tax reforms: What is the null and where did it come from? Journal of Financial Economics, 135(3), 555-576. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bisceglia, M. (2020). Optimal taxation in a common resource oligopoly game. Journal of Economics, 129, 1-31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Bank of Ukraine (2019, June 15). Innovations and development of the fin-tech market of Ukraine are in the focus of the National Bank’s attention. Retrieved from : https://bank.gov.ua/ua/news/all/innovatsiyi-ta-rozbudova-finteh-rinku-ukrayini--u-fokusi-uvagi-natsionalnogo-banku [Google Scholar]
- Chen, A., Oathes, D., Chang, C., Bradley, T., Zhou, Z., Williams, L., Glover, G., Deisseroth, K., Etkin, A. (2013). Causal interactions between fronto-parietal central executive and default-mode networks in humans. In M. E. Raichle (Ed.), The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) (pp. 1-6). Washington: National Academy of Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Research Kaspersky Lab (2020, August 10). Teenagers online nearly all time Retrieved from : www.kaspersky.ru/about/news [Google Scholar]
- Perrin, A. (2020, July 29). Adults say they are ‘almost constantly’ online. Pew Research Center. Retrieved from : https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/07/25/americans-going-online-almost-constantly/ [Google Scholar]
- Kurpatov, A. (2020, June 30). Why people are divided into stupid and smart. Retrieved from : https://maxpark.com/community/4391/content/7012898 [Google Scholar]
- Chhaochharia, V., Dasol, K., Korniotis, G., Kumar, M. (2019). Mood, firm behavior, and aggregate economic outcomes. Journal of Financial Economics, 132(2), 427-450. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Calinescu, T., Likhonosova, G., Zelenko, O. (2019). Manifestation Trend of the Behavioral Economy in Ukraine by the Integration Results. In K. S. Soliman (Ed.), Proceeding of the 33 International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020 (pp 2264-2273). Granada: International Business Information Management Association (IBIMA). [Google Scholar]
- Soanes, C., Stevenson, A. (2009). Concise Oxford English Dictionary. New York: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Finance of Ukraine (2020, January 16). Strategy of the financial sector of Ukraine until 2025. Government portal. Retrieved from : https://mof.gov.ua/storage/files/Strategija_financovogo_sectoru_ua.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Crego, J. (2020). Why does public news augment information asymmetries? Journal of Financial Economics, 137(1), 72-89. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malmendier U., Pouzo D., Vanasco V. (2020). Investor experiences and financial market dynamics. Journal of Financial Economics, 136(3), 597-622. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Calinescu, T., Likhonosova, G., Zelenko, O. (2018). Mechanism of Transformation Socio-Economic Potential of Ukraine: Tearing Away and Social Dialogue. In K. S. Soliman (Ed.), Proceeding of the 32nd International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic Development and Application of Innovation Management from Regional expansion to Global Growth (pp. 949-965). Seville: Information Business Information Management Association (IBIMA). [Google Scholar]
- Krynski, А., Kulishov, V., Gushko, S. (2015). Monetary and Financial Globalization: Advantages and Disadvantage. In Modern challenges of world economy development: Proceedings of the IV International scientific-practical conference (pp. 90-91). Kyiv: Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. [Google Scholar]
- Borzenko, O. O. (2019). Structural deformations in the world financial markets after the 1990s. Vinnytsia: LLC WORKS. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.