SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||International Relations and Globalization|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Slobodchikoff, M. O., Aleprete, M. E. (2020). The Impact of Russian-led Eurasian Integration on the International Relations of the Post-Soviet Space. Europe-Asia Studies, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Bargues-Pedreny, P. (2019). From Critique to Affirmation in International Relations. Global Society, 33(1), 1-11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mac Ginty, R. (2019). Circuits, the everyday and international relations: Connecting the home to the international and transnational. Cooperation and Conflict, 54(2), 234-253. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Austin, J. L. (2019). A Parasitic Critique for International Relations. International Political Sociology, 13(2), 215-231. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hawksworth, J., Chan, D. (2015, February). The World in 2050 Will the shift in global economic power continue? PricewaterhouseCoopers. Retrieved from: https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/issues/the-economy/assets/world-in-2050-summary-report-february-2015.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Ma, B. (2017). Russian ‘Pivot to the East’ Strategy: Opportunities and Challenges for Coupling with Chinese Transregional Projects. Comparative Politics Russia, 8(2), 82-97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shibutov, M. M. (2016, November, 30). Analysis of the current state of Kazakh-Russian relations. Tsentr Sulakshina. Retrieved from: http://rusrand.ru/analytics/kazahstan-i-rossiya-itogi [Google Scholar]
- Tugzhanov, E. (2019, April 11). Kazakhstan center of industry and export. Analysis of the state of foreign trade of Kazakhstan 2018. Forbes Kazakhstan. Retrieved from: https://forbes.kz/process/kazahstanskiy_tsentr_industrii_i_eksporta_analitika_i_gospodderjka_po_vsey_tsepochke_promyishlennosti [Google Scholar]
- Sharladaeva I. A., Bazhenova V. S., Potaev, V. S. (2015). Problems of international interaction of border regions between Russia and Mongolia. Vestnik of Buryat State University, 2a, 216-221. [Google Scholar]
- Minakova, I. V., Bukreeva, T. N., Parkhomchuk, M. A., Golovin, A. A. (2018). Modern Economic Development: Problems and Prospects. In K. S. Soliman (Ed.), Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision 2020: Proceedings of the 31st IBIMA Conference (pp. 2975-2981). Milan: IBIMA. [Google Scholar]
- Trade turnover between Russia and Mongolia in 2018. (2019, February 9). Russian Foreign Trade. Retrieved from: https://russian-trade.com/reports-and-reviews/2019-02/torgovlya-mezhdu-rossiey-i-mongoliey-v-2018-g/ [Google Scholar]
- Data on China’s trade with the largest foreign trade partners, the main items of Russian exports and imports, as well as key indicators of the economic development of the PRC. (2017). Russchinatrade. Retrieved from: https://russchinatrade.ru/assets/files/ru-ru-cn-coop/stat_2017.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Economy and foreign trade of the PRC. (2016). China-Tomsk 2016. Retrieved from: http://china2016.tomsktpp.ru/экономика-и-внешняя-торговля-кнр/ [Google Scholar]
- Data on China’s trade with major foreign trade partners, the main items of Russian exports and imports, as well as key indicators of China’s economic development (quarterly). (2018). Russchinatrade. Retrieved from: http://www.russchinatrade.ru/assets/files/ru-ru-cn-coop/stat_2018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Yin, W. (2020). A comparison of the US and EU regulatory responses to China’s state capitalism: implication, issue and direction. Asia-Europe Journal, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Minakova, I. V., Bukreeva, T. N., Masalov, E. I., Galchenko, S. I., Kharlanova, V. N. (2019). Global management of modern world development: current situation and development prospects. In K. S. Soliman (Ed.), Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic Development and Application of Innovation Management: Proceedings of the 33nd IBIMA Conference (pp. 914-921). Granada: IBIMA. [Google Scholar]
- Broz, J. L., Zhang, Z. W., Wang, G. Y. (2020). Explaining Foreign Support for China’s Global Economic Leadership. International organization, 74(3), 417-452. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Golovin, A.A. Dobrinova, T.V., Golovin, Al.А, Parkhomchuk, М.А, Vasileva, Z.A. (2019). Study of foreign trade policy of the developed and developing world economies. Proceedings of the 33nd IBIMA Conference: Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic Development and Application of Innovation Management (pp. 1574-1585). Granada: IBIMA. [Google Scholar]
- Kashin, V. B., Piatachkova, A. S., Krasheninnikova, L. S. (2020). Chinese economic sanctions policy: theory and practice. Comparative Politics Russia, 11(2), 123-138. [Google Scholar]
- Kwan, C. H. (2020). The China-US Trade War: Deep-Rooted Causes, Shifting Focus and Uncertain Prospects. Asian Economic Policy Review, 15(1), 55-72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Swenson, D. L., Woo, W. T. (2019). The Politics and Economics of the US-China Trade War. Asian Economic Papers, 18(3), 1-28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Foreign trade of the Kyrgyz Republic in 2017. National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic. Retrieved from: http://www.stat.kg/media/publicationarchive-/d3661938-32b8-40ba-abd9-e032f0014d2c.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Trade between Tajikistan and the CIS countries increased by 17.8%. (2018, September 21). EurAsia Daily. Retrieved from: https://eadaily.com/ru/news/2018/09/21/-tovarooborot-tadzhikistana-so-stranami-sng-uvelichilsya-na-178 [Google Scholar]
- Uzbekistan’s GDP grew by 5.1% in 2018. (2019, January 23). Gazeta.uz. Retrieved from: https://www.gazeta.uz/ru/2019/01/23/gdp/ [Google Scholar]
- Sarybaeva, A. (2019, May 20). What is the economy of Turkmenistan? MMF. Retrieved from: https://moneymakerfactory.ru/biznes-idei/ekonomika-turkmenii/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.