SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||International Relations and Globalization|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Svecova, L., Fanta, P., Zarubova, L. (2020). Implementation of project management approaches in projects financed by EU structural funds (case study of the Czech Republic). The 14th International Days of Statistics and Economics. [Google Scholar]
- Golini, R., Kalchschmidt, M., Landoni, P. (2015). Adoption of project management practices: The impact on international development projects of non-governmental organizations. International Journal of Project Management, 33(3), 650-663. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pompurova, K., Sokolova, J., Cole, D., Marcekova, R., Koziak, R. (2020). Are visitors interested in volunteer tourism? Evidence from Slovakia. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 7(4), 3339-3353. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bíl, M., Heigl, F., Janoška, Z., Vercayie, D., Perkins, S. E. (2020). Benefits and challenges of collaborating with volunteers: Examples from National Wildlife Roadkill Reporting Systems in Europe. Journal for Nature Conservation, 54, 125798. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zarubova, L., Svecova, L. (2019a). Does a difference in the motivation of volunteers and other people exist? The 13th international days of statistics and economics, 1707-1716. [Google Scholar]
- Zarubova, L., Svecova, L. (2019b). Is volunteering a way how students get the practice? IFRS: Global Rules & Local Use 2019: Beyond the Numbers, 310-321. [Google Scholar]
- Zarubova, L., Svecova, L. (2020). Does a difference between volunteers and other people’s focus an self-development targeting exist? Proceedings of the “New Silk Road: Business Cooperation and Prospective of Economic Development” (NSRBCPED 2019) (pp. 552-557). [Google Scholar]
- Duguid, F., K. Mündel, D. Schugurensky. (2013). Volunteer work, informal learning and social action. Rotterdam: Sense Publishers. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thompson, R., Russell, L. (2017). Trainee teachers in unpaid teaching posts: volunteering, risk and vulnerability. Journal of Vocational Education & Training, 69(4), 637-654. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carini, RM, Kuh, GD, Klein, SP. (2006). Student engagement andstudent learning: Testing the linkages. Res High Educ. [Google Scholar]
- Cui, G., Yao, M., Zhang, X., Guo, Y., Li, H., Yao, X. (2016). The effects of initial participation motivations on learning engagement in transition training for future general practitioners in rural China: Perceived deterrents as mediator. Medical Education Online, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Dolezel, J. (2016). Catholic Charitable Social Work in the Former Czechoslovakia: With a Focus on the Czech Lands. European Journal of Mental Health, 11(01–02), 79-96. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sebestova, J., Haltofova, P. (2014). Volunteer work in the context of social services in the Czech Republic. Procedia Economics and Finance, 12, 670-678. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borzaga, C., Defourny, J. (2001). The emergence of social enterprise. London: Routledge. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Falk, J., R. Ballantyne, J. Packer, P. Beckendoriff (2012). Travel and learning: A neglected research area. Annals of Tourism Research, 39(2), 908-927. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ritchie, B., N. Carr, C. Cooper. (2003). Managing educational tourism. Clevedon: Channel View. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stone, N., J. Petrick. (2013). The educational benefits of travel experiences: A Literature Review. Journal of Travel Research, 52(6) 731-744. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nichols, G., Hogg, E., Knight, C., Storr, R. (2019). Selling volunteering or developing volunteers? Approaches to promoting sports volunteering. Voluntary Sector Review, 10(1), 3-18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kost, R. G., Lee, L. M., Yessis, J., Coller, B. S., Henderson, D. K. (2011). Assessing research participants’ perceptions of their clinical research experiences. Clinical and Translational Science, 4(6), 403-413. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vetrakova, M., Kubala, J., Cole, D. A., Pompurova, K. (2020). Causes of employee fluctuation and the need for stabilization in Slovak hotels. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 8(1), 332-346. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lourens, G. M., Daniels-Felix, D. K. (2017). Hospital volunteerism as human resource solution: Motivation for both volunteers and the public health sector. SA Journal of Human Resource Management, 1(2). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elrod, L. M. M. (2019). Volunteering. Salem Press Encyclopedia. [Google Scholar]
- Van’t Klooster, E., J. van Wijk, F. Go, J. van Rekom. (2008). Educational Travel. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.