SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New Industrial Technologies and Innovations - The Imperative of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- D.V. Borisov, Rotational method as a special form of organization of the labor process: dissertation, 143 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Rotational work in the oil industry, Analytical journal "PETROLEUM" (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Agapkin, A.D. Khaitun, Rotational construction method, 61 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, A. Yurgaytis, MATEC Web of Conferences, 117, 00130 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, A. Yurgaytis, MATEC Web of Conferences, 193, 05010 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, MATEC Web of Conferences, 164, 0030 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- John C. Goodpasture, Quantitative methods in project management (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the organization of shift work in construction, 53 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zarenkov, Problems of development of construction companies in the Russian economy, 288 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, A. Yurgaytis, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 753, 032077 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garold D. Oberlender, Project management for engineering and construction, 368 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, B.F. Shirshikov, Organization of construction of facilities by mobile formations, 422 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kievsky, Planning and organization of construction of engineering communications, 465 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.