SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||New Industrial Technologies and Innovations - The Imperative of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- N. Ezdina, E3S Web Conf., 21, 04015 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dotsenko, E3S Web Conf., 21, 04013 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Roco, W.S. Bainbridge, Converging technologies for improving human performance: nanotechnology, biotechnology, information technology and cognitive science (2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Barlow, The S-Curve of Business: The Key Levers to Sustaining Momentum for Your Brand (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Little, The Strategic Management of Technology (1981) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dotsenko, N. Ezdina, D. Caganova, S. Mudrova, E3S Web Conf., 174, 04039 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhironkin, O. Aleshina, V. Gorev, Y. Gunyakov, O. Zhironkina, E3S Web Conf., 105, 04001 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Slesarenko, Economics and Innovation Management, 4, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Largest Companies by Market Cap Over 15 Years, http://www.visualcapitalist.com/ [Google Scholar]
- McKinsey Digital. Disruptive technologies: Advances that will transform life, business, and the global economy, https://www.mckinsey.com/ [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Volkova, O.U. Korneva, Economics and Innovation Management, 2, 32 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO Science Report 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kupriyanovsky, Int. J. of Open Information Technologies, 4(10), 22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Mersey feat: world's biggest wind turbines go online near Liverpool, https://www.theguardian.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, G. Weber, Clinical Therapeutics, 38(4), 688 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Holzinger, M. Dehmer, I. Jurisica, BMC Bioinformatics, 15(6), I1.3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.