SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||New Industrial Technologies and Innovations - The Imperative of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Daniel John S., Technology Strategies for Higher Education (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Eurofound, New forms of employment. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union, 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Pabilonia, V. Vernon, Telework and Time Use in the United States, May (2020) https://www.researchgate.net/ [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Voronin, M.V. Zakharova,IUSH, InstitucionUniversitaria Salazar Y Herrera, Medellin-Colombia, 1, 1322 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Voronin, M.V. Zakharova,Journal of Critical Reviews,7(10), 539 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Voronin, M.V. Zakharova,Bulletin of Perm University Legal Sciences.,1(43), 19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Briganti, I.P. Khominich, Bulletin of the REA,3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Golichenkov, M.V. Voronin, N.A. Esipov, Bulletin of Moscow University, 11(2), 3 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Klochkova,Quality of legal education, Dean and teacher handbook, 351 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Lyutov, Journal of Russian Law,12(2020) [Google Scholar]
- ILO, Workplace stress: a collective challenge. Decent Work Technical Support Unit and ILO Office for Eastern Europe and Central Asia (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Slesarchuk,News of the A.I. Gerzen Russian State Pedagogical University, 96, 108 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Slesarchuk, Urgent problems of Russian law, 8, 108 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shuinov, Higher education in Russia, 7, 42 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.