SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New Industrial Technologies and Innovations - The Imperative of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Ponomareva, M. Ponomarev, A. Ponomarev, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, International Conference on Digital Science, 850, 40 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ryu, J. Park, J. of Retailing and Consumer Services, 55, 102094 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Surie, Proceedings of the 29th International Conference of the International Association for Management of Technology: Towards the Digital World and Industry X.0, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. Dornberger, D. Schwaferts, Digital Innovation and Digital Business Transformation in the Age of Digital Change (Book Chapter) Advances in Intelligent Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, 294, 1 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Almaazmi, M. Alshurideh, B. Al Kurdi, S.A. Salloum, 6th International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Systems and Informatics, 1261, 731 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ranta, L. Aarikka-Stenroos, J.-M. Väisänen, Digital technologies catalyzing business model innovation for circular economy, Multiple case study Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 164, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Rogers, Digital transformation. Practical guide, David L. Rogers: Pre. From English, 344 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gorgoglione, U. Panniello, A. Tuzhilin, Information and Management, 56(6), (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M.C. Loureiro, J. of Promotion Management Volume, 24(2), 198 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mattke, L. Müller, C. Maier, H. Graser, Proceedings of the 2018 ACM SIGMIS Conference on Computers and People Research, 50 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lang, S. Lang, C. Liu, T. Hang, Malika Nguyen Chaudhuri, International Journal of Research in Marketing, 36(1), 39 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Case of the Digital Platforms Foundation, December 2017, http://fidp.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Monika Schappert, Michael von Hauff, J. of Cleaner Production, 267, 121585 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Andreev, Peer-to-peer economy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, 54 (2019) https://unctad.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Acquisitions of startups will fall into the field of view of the FAS, https://fas.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.