SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||New Industrial Technologies and Innovations - The Imperative of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Industrial Development Report. Demand for Manufacturing: Driving Inclusive and Sustainable Industrial Development, Overview (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aleksakhin, E. Eliseeva, I. Zaytsev, Y. Aleksakhina, L. Kostygova, MATEC Web of Conferences, EDP Sciences (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ameri, R. Sabbagh, International Conference on Advances in Production Management Systems, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tao, H. Zhang, A. Liu, Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 15(4) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Schroeder, C. Steinmetz, C.E. Pereira, D.B. Espindola, IFAC-Papers OnLine, 49 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Alam, A. El Saddik, IEEE Access, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Roadmap for development of “cross-cutting” digital technology “New production technologies” (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhao, X. Cao, W. Xiao, Y. Zhu, K. Cheng, In Proceedings 4th International Conference on Automation, Control and Robotics Engineerin (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Costello, G. Omale, Gartner Inc. Retrieved, April 30 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Why do we need digital counterparts in the chemical industry? https://sber.pro/ [Google Scholar]
- Global Digital Twin Market, Market Research Report (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Raghunathan, April 16 (2019) https://www.entrepreneur.com/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Kuznetsova, Problems of economics, finance and production management, 45 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Digital Twins counterparts in the high-tech industry, TechNet (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Polzunova, I. Savelyev, I. Polzunov, O. Ruzevich, Industry Competitiveness: Digitalization, Management, and Integration, 2 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.