SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- FINTECH 2019 annual financial technology market research in Russia, https://bloomchain.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Main directions of financial technology development for the period of 2018-2020, https://cbr.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- On The strategy for the development of the information society in the Russian Federation for 2017-2030, decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated May 9, 2017 No. 203 [Google Scholar]
- On the approval of the information security Doctrine of the Russian Federation, decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 05.12.2016 No. 646 [Google Scholar]
- On the national payment system, Federal law "" dated 27.06.2011 N 161-ФЗ (18.07.2017 No. 176-ФЗ) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Fedotova, A. А. Gontar, E.I. Zubkova, Izvestiya of Yugo-Zapadnyu State University. Ser. Economy. Sociology. Management, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Plotnikov, M. Golovko, G.V. Fedotova and M. Rukinov, Digital Economy: Complexity and Variety vs. Rationality, 87 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lacko and F. Hurný, A. Rozkošová, Conceptual framework for evaluating the efficiency of public administration (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Méndez Reátegui and D.G. Coca Chanalata, R Alosilla Díaz, The efficiency of public administration: A compartive analysis of the peruvian and ecuadorian cases from a neo institutional approach, 43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nasir, M. Shahzad, S. Anwar, S. Rashid, Digital governance: Improving solid waste management through ICT reform in Punjab (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.