SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- I. Bashir, Blockchain: architecture, cryptocurrencies, development tools, smart contracts, 35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Sannikova, Yu.S. Kharitonova, Law and Economics, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Internet portal: "Blockchain.com", https://www.blockchain.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Internet portal: "CoinMarketCap", https://coinmarketcap.com/ [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Astrakhantseva, R.G. Astrakhantsev, A.S. Savina, Izvestia of higher educational institutions, Series "Economics, finance and production management", 4(42), 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- New York Codes, Rules and Regulations, Title 23. Part 200 "Virtual Currencies", https://govt.westlaw.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Internet portal: "Coindesk", https://www.coindesk.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Legal statement on cryptoassets and smart contracts UK Jurisdiction Taskforce, https://www.lexology.com/ [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Savelyev, Law, 8, 136 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.