SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A.V. Serebrennikova, Russian J. of Criminology, 14(3), 423 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.G.A. Van de Weijer, R. Leukfeldt, W. Bernasco, European J. of Criminology, 16(4), 486 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Carlson, The need for transparency in the age of predictive sentencing algorithms, Iowa L. Rev., (2017) https://ilr.law.uiowa.edu/ [Google Scholar]
- P. Ricci, P. Pavone, Int. J. of Public Sector Management, 33(6/7), 713 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stephanos Bibas, Transparency and Participation in Criminal Procedure, Scholarship at Penn Law, 81 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Churikova, S.A. Stepanov, Criminal Procedure, 5(185), 82 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendation N R (2000) 19 of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe "On the role of the prosecutor's office in the criminal justice system" (Together with the "Explanatory note", "Comments...") Council of Europe and Russia, 746 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation No. 174-FZ dated 18.12.2001 (as amended on 27.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gonzalez, Criminal Justice, 34(3), 9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- From paperwork to digitalization: Public Prosecutor’s Office. URL: https://comtradeintegration.com/en/resource/from-paperwork-to-digitalization-public-prosecutors-office/ [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Aleksandrov, The Problems of the Theory of Criminal Procedural Proof, Which must be Solved in Connection with the Transition to the Digital Age. Judicial Authority and Criminal Process, 2018, no. 2, pp. 130-139 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Golovko, Bulletin of economic security, 1, 15 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cordella, F. Contini, Digital Technologies for Better Justice. April, 2020. 101 p. https://publications.iadb.org/publications/english/document/Digital-Technologies-for-Better-Justice-A-Toolkit-for-Action.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Grigoryev, A.P. Sukhodolov, S.S. Ovanesyan, M.G. Spasennikova, V.V. Tyunkov, Russian J. of Criminology, 13(6), 873 (2019). DOI: 10.17150/2500-4255.2019.13(6).873-883. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Tabolina, V. Tabolin, 6th International Conference on Social, economic, and academic leadership (ICSEAL-6-2019), p. 376-381. https://download.atlantis-press.com/article/125940960.pdf [Google Scholar]
- H. Putzke, A.N. Tarbagaev, A.D. Nazarov, L.V. Maiorova, Russian J. of Criminology 12(3), 424 (2018). doi: 10.17150/2500-4255.2018.12(3) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Buday, M.V. Kolesov, Use of digital capabilities to improve the efficiency of control and supervision. Amazonia Investiga, 8(23), 734 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 203 "On the Strategy for the Development of the Information Society in the Russian Federation for 2017 - 2030” dated 09.05.2017. http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_216363/ [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Voskobitova, Lex russica (Russian law), 5(150), 91 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Kapinus, Bulletin of the Academy of the General Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation, 4(66), 5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Maslennikova, K.A. Tabolina, Bulletin of the University of the Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation, 3(77), 51 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.