SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- E. Malone, H. Lipson, Rapid Prototyping J. 13, 245 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Allard, M. Sitchon, R. Sawatzky, R. Hoppa, Archaeology and Cultural Heritage, 42 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Hull, Apparatus for production of three-dimensional objects by stereolithography, US 4575330 A Google Patents (1986) [Google Scholar]
- J..Excell, The rise of additive manufacturing. The Engineer. Retrieved, October (2013), https://www.researchgate.net/ [Google Scholar]
- P. Zelinski, Additive manufacturing and 3D printing are two different things, August (2017), https://www.additivemanufacturing.media/ [Google Scholar]
- What is Additive Manufacturing? AM Directory, May (2019) Available at: http://additivemanufacturing.com/basics/ [Google Scholar]
- 3D printing. Wikipedia, May (2019), https://ru.wikipedia.org/ [Google Scholar]
- P. Reeves, D. Mendis, The Current Status and Impact of 3D Printing within the Industrial Sector: An Analysis of Six Case Studies, Intellectual Property Office UK, 2 (2015), www.gov.uk/ [Google Scholar]
- Hub Dohmen, Legal implications of 3D printing in 3D fab+print magazine, https://3dfabprint.com/ [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Comerford, E.P. Belt, 3DP, AM, 3DS and Product Liability, 55 Santa Clara L. Rev., 821 (2015), http://digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/ [Google Scholar]
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), § 402A. Special Liability of Seller of Product for Physical Harm to User or Consumer, https://www.law.cornell.edu/ [Google Scholar]
- Law of Commercial Transactions, Saylor Academy (2012), https://saylordotorg.github.io/ [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Engstrom, 3-D Printing and Product Liability: Identifying the Obstacles, 162 the University of Pennsylvania Law Review Online 352013 (2013), https://www.pennlawreview.com/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.