SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Global perspectives on higher education, 46, 181, 22140859 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Huss, O. Keudel, Open government in education: clarifying concepts and mapping initiatives, The UNESCO Digital Library [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Aliev, N.N. Solovykh, Russian investigator, 4, 46 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Web-based resource platform focused on solving problems of ethics and corruption in education, Official website of the International Institute for Educational Planning (IIEP-UNESCO), https://etico.iiep.unesco.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Corruption risks in education, Official website of the International Institute for Educa-tional Planning (IIEP-UNESCO), https://etico.iiep.unesco.org/ [Google Scholar]
- The Little Book of Plagiarism, Official website of the Commission on Higher Educa-tion of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, https://hec.gov.pk/ [Google Scholar]
- Plagiarism Policy, Official website of the Commission on Higher Education of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, https://hec.gov.pk/ [Google Scholar]
- Corruption Perceptions Index, Official website of the International Non-Governmental Organization Transparency International, https://www.transparency.org/ [Google Scholar]
- World experience in fighting corruption and Russian realities, Center for Political In-formation (2018) http://polit-info.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Haricheva, Bulletin of the Kaliningrad Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 3(25), 121 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Arseny Sirotin, Singapore's Anti-Corruption Experience: Treating Contagious Greed, Institute for High Communitarianism, https://communitarian.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Shurygin, Young scientist, 34, 66 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Li Xu, Improving the Anti-Corruption Mechanism in Higher Education Institutions in China in New Conditions, Governance, 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A quarter of 100-point works on the exam have not been rechecked, RIA Novosti, https://ria.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Olympic failure, Higher School of Economics — National Research University, https://www.hse.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Black box, Non-profit organization «Anti-Corruption Foundation», https://blackbox.fbk.info/ [Google Scholar]
- Corruption in numbers, Foundation for National Education Resources, https://nro.center/ [Google Scholar]
- Anti-corruption: Federal Law of 25.12.2008 N 273-FZ (24.04.2020), Russian newspaper, 266, 30.12.2008 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.