SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- V.E. Frais, L.I. Yuzvovich, Financial Economics Journal, 7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Deville, Exchange Traded Funds: History, Trading and Research, Handbook of Financial Engineering, 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mussavian, L. Hirsch, Journal of Alternative Investments, 5 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- PwC. 2016, ETFs: A Roadmap to Growth, https://www.pwc.com/ [Google Scholar]
- G. Rompotis, The journal of trading, 10, 56 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Abramov, Investment funds: return and risks, portfolio management strategies, investment objects in Russia, 416 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.H. Dedegkaev, I.A. Sopoeva, D.R. Kamberdieva, Product improvement strategy in the Russian market. 21st century: fundamental science and technology, Materials of the II international scientific and practical conference, 315 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Sopoeva, D.R. Kamberdieva, Economics and Business Journal, 4-2, 546 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Loginov, V.A. Tatyannikov, Exchange-traded funds as a universal tool for digitized asset trading 1st International Scientific Conference, Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Investment Company Institute, https://www.ici.org [Google Scholar]
- Sberbank asset management, https://www.sberbank-am.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- International investment group of companies FinEx, https://finex-etf.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.