SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A.V. Borisov, Cashless payments using plastic cards, Modern scientific research and innovations, 3 (2019) http://web.snauka.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Zaitsev, E.V. Zaitseva, National payment system: current state, regulation and development prospects, 301 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kurmanova, Management of Economic Systems, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Yurov, Money and Credit, 3, 11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rating of "cashless" cities and regions. Results of 2019, https://www.sberbank.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Money supply (national definition) maps, Central Bank of the Russian Federation, https://www.cbr.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- The number of payment cards issued on the territory of the region *, and operations with their use, made in Russia and abroad, by type of client, Central Bank of the Russian Federation, https://cbr.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Results of the sociological research "The attitude of the population of the Russian Federation to cash" for 2018, https://cbr.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.