SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- S.S. Alekseev, General theory of law (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Boldyrev, Copyright for objects posted on the Internet and their protection in the Russian Federation (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Volodenkov, Bulletin of the Volgograd State University, Series 4: History, Regional studies, 25(3) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Dmitry Peskov in Kazan: "The First World Digital War has begun today, https://news-life.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Zhuravleva, Sociological research, 4, 109 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Zveryanskaya, Dynamics of information security institutions. Sat. scientific papers, 84 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kasmi, Kaspersky asked Putin to quickly transfer banks and government agencies to Russian software, https://www.cnews.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya. Kapustin, J. of Russian law, 8, 10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kubyshkin, International legal problems of ensuring the information security of the state (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Mefodieva, Digital data as an object of civil law regulation in Germany, the USA and Russia (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Pan Ki-moon urged to achieve the elimination of the digital divide and security in the World Wide Web, https://news.un.org/ [Google Scholar]
- K. Shwab, The fourth industrial revolution (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Cohen, Washington's Dr. Strangeloves Is plunging Russia into darkness really a good idea?, www.thenation.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Blockchain, www.blockchain.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.