SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- O.A. Alekseenko, I.V. Ilyin, Information Society, 2, 25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Plotnikov, Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 4(112) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Avdeenko, A.A. Aletdinova, Scientific and technical bulletins of St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Economic sciences, 10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sabbagh, Digitization for economic growth and job creation: Regional and industry perspective, The global information technology report, 35 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bleicher, H. Stanley, J. of Business Management, 12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Maiti, P. Kayal, Asian Economic and Financial Review, 7(6), 541 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Khalin, G.V. Chernova, Management consulting, 10(118) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sorokin, Problems of accounting and finance, 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Varpaeva, Development of accounting for the costs of investment activities of the organization (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shevelev, S.N. Nikulina, I.N. Sheveleva, Problems and prospects of development of engineering and construction science and education, 89 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Strelnikov, Theoretical and practical aspects of economy and intellectual power, 2 (2), 178 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Sukharev, O.A. Sukhareva, International accounting, 8 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Stepanenko, S.A. Chevrychkin, Information support for effective management of economic entities, 250 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Jackson, X.K. Liu, M. Cecchini, Journal of Accounting and Economics, 48(1), 54 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Ballantine, S. Stray, Logistics information management (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Souder, P. Bromiley, Strategic Management Journal, 33(5), 550 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.