SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Management Technologies and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Activities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- R.J. Ehrenberg, R.S. Smith, Modern Labor Economics: Theory and Public Policy, 3(5) (1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Potemkin, O.A. Popazova, Personnel audit and personnel control, 292 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Amodio, M.A. Martinez-Carrasco, Review of Economic Studies, 85(4), 1937 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Makedon, O. Hetman, L. Yemchuk, N. Paranytsia, S. Petrovska, Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 8(3), 345 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Santalova, D. Balahanova, S. Kuizheva, E. Lesnikova, E. Trunova Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 726, 537 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Schumacher, I. Kesternich, M. Kosfeld, J. Winter, Review of Economic Studies 84(3), 1346 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Odegov, T.V. Nikonova, Audit and control of personnel, 2nd ed., 672 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Personnel management of the organization: textbook, 638 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Fitz-Enz Yak, Return on investment in personnel: measuring the economic value of personnel (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Regulations on the composition of costs for the production and sale of products (works, services) included in the cost of products (works, services), and on the procedure for generating financial results taken into account when taxing profits, 241(1992) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Golovina, Proceedings of the VIII international student electronic scientific conference" Student scientific forum ", 6, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kormin, Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk state University, Economy, 14(7(108)), 138 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- International Standard Classification of Labor Cost, recommended by the International Conference of Labor Statisticians [Google Scholar]
- Letter of the state tax service of the Russian Federation from 03.08.1995 N ВП-4-10/43н "on approval of the Instructions on the composition of the payroll and social payments" [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.