SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Management Technologies and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Activities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Ashley Berner, Educational Theory, 70, 105 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- de P.G Barba., G.E Kennedy., M.D. Ainley, J. of Computer Assisted Learning, 32(3) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Deng, P. Benckendorff, D. Gannaway, Computers and Education, 129 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Topilina,Terra Economicus, 7(4-2), 317 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Andrew W. Lo, The Journal of Portfolio Management 30th Anniversary, 30(5) 15 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ph. Kotler, M. Opresnik, K.Takaoka 21st Century Marketing: Digitalization and Transformation through Innovation, First Edition (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Craig Lefebvre, Philip Kotler, Design Theory, Demarketing, and Behavioral Economics: Fostering Interdisciplinary Growth in Social Marketing, in Hastings and Bryants, The SAGE Handbook of Social Marketing (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Achrol, Ph. Kotler, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 40, 35 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Gugnin, E.V. Samsonova, M.V. Samsonova, Modern problems of science and education: electron. scientific. Journal, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Belsky, T.B. Boriskina, E.V. Samsonova, G.A. Mershieva, V.N. Tsygankova, Economics and entrepreneurship, 7(96) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Samsonova, E.V. Samsonova, G.A. Mershieva, The Bulletin of Adyghe State University. Economy Series, 3(205), 110 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- М. Platis, G. Baban, Annals of the University of Oradea : Economic Science, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- 13 Ph. Kotler, D. Jain, S. Maesincee Nine Major Shifts in the New Economy Electronic Customer Relationship Management, 15 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.