SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Management Technologies and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Activities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- I.D. Afanasenko, V.V. Borisova, Digital logistics. Textbook for universities, 272 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Dan Gilmore, McHugh, Software, https://www.supplychainmarket.com/ [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Akopova, Y.V. Przhedetsky, N.V. Przhedetskaya, K.V. Borzenko, Marketing of Healthcare Organizations: Technologies of Public-Private Partnership, 89 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Asanov, V.A. Baransky, V.V. Rasin, Discrete mathematics: matroid graphs, algorithms, 288 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Sizov, Methodological approach to building an information system for supply chain management (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Sizov, Z.B. Khmelnitskaya, Economics and entrepreneurship, 8(109), 1159 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Natalia Kasperskaya, Digital forum 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Kireeva, Decision-making in supply chain management at the strategic level, Questions of economic structuring (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Samoilova, Logistics (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zhuk, I.A. Tsyganova, Innovation and investment, 12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Gorsky, Economic Sciences, 4(25) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Krasnoperova, V.V. Matveev, Bulletin of Udmurt University, 28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Nemanova, Integrated approach to the digital transformation of intermodal container transport, Bulletin of research results (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Lysenko, M.V. Lysenko, R.I. Garipov, Azimuth of scientific research: Economics and management, 8, 3(28) (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.