SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Management Technologies and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Activities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A. Sherstneva, Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, 139 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sherstneva, Advanced in economics, business and management research, 81 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Moberg, H. Barslund Fosse, A. Hoffman, M. Junge, Danish foundation for entrepreneurship, 94 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Baron, Entrepreneurship: An evidence-based guide (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Cunha, J.J. Heckman, Investing in Our Young People, Cambridge University Press, New York (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Gartner, N.M. Carter, Entrepreneurial behaviour and firm organizing processes (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Heinonen, U. Hytti, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, 11 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L Rosendahl Huber, R. Sloof, C.M. Van Praag, European Economic Review, 72 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Wentzel, J.E. Brophy, Motivating Students to Learn (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.