SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Management Technologies and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Activities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A.V. Pobiyanskaya, E.A. Kipervar, Labour economics, 1169 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Berezyuk, Bulletin of the Belarusian state University of Economics, 103 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Vassiliadi, Theory and practice of social development, 115 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Enilina, Humanitarian, socio-economic and social Sciences, 173 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.O. Jakovenko, M.I. Bushmarinov, SKIF. Questions of students science, 293 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Reznikova, Service in Russia and abroad, 26 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Tomashevsky, Bulletin of the Saint Petersburg University, 2, 398 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Reznikova, Personnel management organization in the conditions of digitalization: monograph (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The labour code of the Russian Federation (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Kuralesin, Science Symbol, 79 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Andrey Pismenny, Software product Kickidler overview (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Kirilchuk, E.V. Shevchenko, Integration of Sciences, 33 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kiselev, The Age of Quality, 46 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Criminal code of the Russian Federation (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.