SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Management Technologies and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Activities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- P. Kaur, A. Dhir, R. Rajala, Y. Dwivedi, Online Inf. Rev. 42(2), 205 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Lal, E. Ismagilova, Y.K. Dwivedi, S. Kwayu, Digital and social media marketing (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Sergeeva, All the internet statistics for 2020 – numbers and trends in the world and in Russia (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Media consumption in Russia – 2020 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Collins, 15 eye-opening B2B social media statistics (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Shareef, B. Mukerji, Y.K. Dwivedi, N.P. Rana, R. Islam, J Retail. Consum. Serv., 46, 58 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.L. Shiau, Y.K. Dwivedi, H.H. Lai, Int. J Inf. Manag., 43, 52 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ajina, Entrep. Sustain. Issues, 6(3), 1512 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kaplan, M. Haenlein, Bus. Horiz., 53(1), 59 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Huotari, P. Ulkuniemi, S. Saraniemi, M.Mäläskä, J Bus. Ind. Mark. 30(6), 761 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Buratti, F. Parola, G. Satta, The use of social media marketing in B2B services: A look at some “conservative” industries (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kapustina, N. Izakova, A. Drevalev, Application of relationship marketing concept in the industrial market (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Huotari, P. Ulkuniemi, S. Saraniemi, M. Mäläskä, J Bus. Ind. Mark. 30(6), 761 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Swani, G.R. Milne, B.P. Brown, A.G. Assaf, N. Donthu, Ind. Mark. Manag. 62, 77 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.