SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Management Technologies and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Activities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Local authorities and the market economy, Lessons from the Western European experience (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Socially oriented local government. Experience of German cities for Russia (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Animitsa, N.Yu. Vlasova, Development strategy of Yekaterinburg: goals, objectives, directions, implementation mechanisms: Abstracts. report and mess. interregion. scientific-practical seminar (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Animitsa, N.Yu. Vlasova, Graduate studies (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Bryson, B.C. Crosby, J.K. Bryson, International public management journal, 12(2), 172 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pajoohan, Journal of Regional and City Planning, 30(2), 102 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Heimpold, Review of regional studies, 28(1), 1 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Avin, R. Goodspeed, Journal of the American Planning Association, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.P. Silin, E.B. Dvoryadkina, I.A. Antipin, Manager, 9(6), 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.B. Lenchuk, Innovations, 2(256), 24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Shelomentsev, Forecasting the effectiveness of socio-economic transformations in territorial systems, 310 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.