SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Management Technologies and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Activities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- S.M. Markova, E.P. Sedykh, Science and School, 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Skopin, Modern Management Technologies, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Nesterova, Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences, 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Dubakin, Economic Sciences, 38 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Faizullin, T.N. Ivanova, Problems of Economics and Management, 11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Glubokova, I.E. Kondrakova, Pedagogy in the modern world (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Surtaeva, O.N. Surtaeva, Man and Education, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Mikhailishin, Open and Distance Education, 4 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sakharova, Tomsk State Pedagogical University Bulletin, 8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zemlyansky, A.V. Lapshova, Yu.N. Petrov, XXI century: results of the past and problems of the present plus, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Krylova, Sports Science Bulletin, 1 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kocheryan, I.V. Vashlyaeva, T.V. Volovik, Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.