SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Consumer Market in the New Economy: Innovative Models, Opportunities, Priorities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A. Auzan, G. Satarov, Economic Issues, 6, 65 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Barsukova, A.V. Ledeneva, Economic Issues, 118 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kazantsev, Region: economics and sociology, 111 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuleshov, G.A. Untura, A.V. Evseenko, Science, education, innovation centers: regional aspects of integration, 95 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The main parameters of the forecast of the socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020-2030, 337 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Suslov, Innovations, 14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Popov, D.A. Kolesnichenko, Innovative Development of Russia: Regional Aspect, 36 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.Yu. Prokofiev, Regional economy: theory and practice, 22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.Yu. Prokofiev, Scientific and Technical Bulletin of SPbSPU, Economic Sciences, 94 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schumpeter, Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy, 864 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Yusupova, Region: Economics and Sociology, 281 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.