SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Countries, Regions, Cities in the Process of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- S. Shane, Handbook of Technology and Innovation Management (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Barabashev, E.L. Guseletova, Issues of state and municipal management, 2, 66 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Chirkin, Russian J. of Comparative Law., 76, 2(3) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Vershinina, Juridical Sciences, 10, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kabbar, P. Dell Weaknesses of the E-Government Development Index (IT Enabled Services), 111 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Morozova, Regional economy: theory and practice, 53, 32 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Anderson, Comp. Pol., 4-1, 117 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Vertakova, M.A. Plakhotnikova, A.V. Babkin, Innovative clusters of the digital economy: theory and practice, 295 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Islami, Masyarakat Telematika Dan Informasi: Jurnal Penelitian Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi, 8, 137 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation «On the working group on the prepa-ration of proposals for the formation of the Open Government system in the Russian Federation», ATP Consultant Plus, 150 (02.02.2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.