SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Countries, Regions, Cities in the Process of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Report «Digital Economy: Global Trends and Practice of Russian Business», HSE (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Digital Russia: a new reality, McKinsey (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kapeliushnikov, Russian Journal of Economics, 5 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Russia Online: Four Priorities for a Breakthrough in the Digital Economy, BCG (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Economy of Runet, Digital economy of Russia 2019, RAEC (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dabrowski, Russian Journal of Economics, 5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The digital potential of the EDB member countries, Integration research center (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Golovchenko, The regional aspect of solving the problems of the digital economy in modern Russia, Basis (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Abdrakhmanova, K.O. Vishnevsky, L.M. Gokhberg, Digital economy 2020: a short statistical digest, HSE (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Lending to Russian Small Businesses: From a Traditional to a Partnership-based Banking Model, 24(2) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Tsvetkov, N.S. Ziyadullaev, K.Kh. Zoidov, K.S. Yankauskas, Problems and prospects for the development of the digital economy in Russia. Strategic trends in the transformation of socio-economic systems within the digital economy, MEI RAS (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Balaev, Russian Journal of Economics (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.