SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Countries, Regions, Cities in the Process of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- I.V. Sidorenkova, V.L. Borisova, E.A. Sazonova, Challenges of the digital economy: results and new trends. Collection of papers of the II All-Russian scientific-practical conference, 505 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Sazonova, I.V. Sidorenkova, The main directions and forms of consumer cooperation development in Europe and Asia: experience, problems, prospects. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference in the framework of the annual Chayanov readings, 275 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Panfilov, Bulletin of Russian agricultural science, 1, 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Lavrova, O.Yu. Kramlikh, S.V. Kovaleva, Scientific Review, 16, 50 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Departmental project "Digital Agriculture": official publication, 48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Borisova, O.Yu. Kramlikh, Digital region: experience, competencies, projects, Proceedings of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference, 95 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Kramlikh, S.V. Kovaleva, Food industry, 7, 32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.