SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Countries, Regions, Cities in the Process of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- V.M. Kulkov, Economics. Taxes. Pravo, 81 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.P. Silin, E.G. Animitsa, N.V. Novikova, Facing the Challenges of the Third Wave of Industrialization: Country, Region, 14 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sertyshny, High-tech industrialization of the Russian economy of the XXI century: pro et contra, New industrialization of Russia, Theoretical and management aspects: collective monograph, 30 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Velikhov, Basics of urban economy, General Doctrine of Urban Economy, 216 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Antsiferov, Ways to Study the City as a Social Organism: An Integrated Approach Experience, 151 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Urban Development Code of the Russian Federation: Feder. Law of May 7, 1998 No. 73-FZ [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Novikov, Bulletin of KSU im. ON. Nekrasov, 179 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Primakov, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, 09.06.2012 [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Romanova, Schumpeterian Readings, 145 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Dvoryadkina, New industrialization: global, national, regional dimensions, 100 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.