SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Countries, Regions, Cities in the Process of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- E-government Survey 2020 (2020) https://publicadministration.un.org [Google Scholar]
- Department of Economic and Social Affairs Public Institutions (2020). https://publicadministration.un.org/ [Google Scholar]
- The transformation of our world: an Agenda for sustainable development for the period till 2030 (2015), https://undocs.org/ru/A/RES/70/1 [Google Scholar]
- D. Tapscott, The Digital Economy: Promise and Peril in the Age of Networked Intelligence (1996) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bukht, R. Heeks, International Organisations Research Journal, 29, 13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Tsirenshchikov, Modern Europe, 88, 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Avdeeva, V.V. Erisco, Russia: tendencies and prospects of development, 7, 13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Goncharenko, S.A. Sybain, Vestnik Universiteta, 7, 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Starodubtseva, O.M. Markova, Vestnik of Astrakhan State Technical University, 9, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Chernykh, ETAP: Economic Theory, Analysis, and Practice, 14, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Passport of the national project national program "Digital economy of the Russian Federation" (7, 2019) http://docs.cntd.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- What is the digital economy? Trends, competencies, and measurement, 89 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Results of the Russian President's order on the creation and operation of the regional management center (2020), https://d-russia.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Current development projects in the field of digital economy in the regions of Russia (2019) https://ac.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- IQ-cities index for 2018 (2018) https://minstroyrf.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Program for development of anti-crisis leaders and teams of the digital economy CLICK (2020), https://clickcdo.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.