SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Countries, Regions, Cities in the Process of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- F. Perroux, Paris: Presses Universitaires de France, 598 (1961) [Google Scholar]
- J. Boudeville, Edinburg: Edinburgh U.P., 192 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Lasuén, Urban Studies, 10, 163 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Richardson, The Macmillan Press LTD, 264 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Thomas, Free Press, 50 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Parr Urban Studies, 1195 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Pavlov, Regional Economics: Theory and Practice, 9, 19 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Pavlov, Economic Bulletin of the University, Collection of scientific works of scientists and graduate students, 27-1, 129 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.