SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Countries, Regions, Cities in the Process of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A.G. Granberg, Fundamentals of regional economics, textbook for universities (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Friedman, Regional development policy: A Case Study of Venezuela (1966) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Kaibicheva, Development of peripheral urban areas in the economic space of the region (on the example of the Sverdlovsk region) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Petrov, T.M. Ohanyan, Space of the economy, 1-3, 201 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Sorokina, Bulletin of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Khalin, G. Chernov, Management Consulting, 10 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 9, 2017 No. 203 "On the Strategy for the Development of the Information Society in the Russian Federation for 2017 - 2030" [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Aseeva, News of the South-Western State University, 4(21) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Dudin, N.V. Lyasnikov, Social studies. Art. Sociology. Culture, 2(79) (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.