SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- K.I. BrykinFin.Law,39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gracheva, A.A. Dagayev Information Soc., 86 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Dolzhenko, Economic Theory J., 488 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Dolzhenko, ManagementinRussiaandAbroad, 59 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Roadmap for development of “end-to-end” digital technology “Distributed ledger” (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.A. Evlampiev, Intellectual Resources for Regional Dev., 362(2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Zakharov, Management of the Personnel and Intellectual Resources in Russia, 74 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kolupayev, Bul. ofCont. Research, 26 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Leskina, Jurist, 25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Prizhennikova, Educ. and Law, 216 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Saveliev, Zakon, 94 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Saveliev, Civil Law Review, 32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Swan, Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.