SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- R.A. Dolzhenko, S.B. Dolzhenko, Herald of Omsk University. Series «ECONOMICS», 3, 78 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Goode, American sociological review, 22 (2),194 (1957) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Dolzhenko, Problems of economics and management of the oil and gas complex, 1, 34 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Murav’eva, O.N. Oleynikova, M. Coles, Principles and procedures for developing a national qualifications framework (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pilcher, S. Fernie, K. Smith, Journal of education and work, 30 (1), 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Allais, Journal of education and work, 30 (7),768 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mikulec, European educational research journal, 16, 455 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Clary, M. Snyder, R.D. Ridge et al., Journal of personality and social psychology, 74(6), 1516 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bussell, D. Forbes, International journal of nonprofit and voluntary sector marketing, 7 (3),244 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Osborne, S. Collins, M. Ratcliffe, R. Millar, R. Duschl, JRST, 40 (7),692 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Settlage, School science and mathematics, 104 (5),214 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wübbeke, Journal of contemporary China, 22:82, 712 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Á. Blanco-López, E. España-Ramos, F.J. González-García, A.J. Franco-Mariscal, JRST, 52 (2),164 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the National Council, http://nspkrf.ru/sostav-soveta.html [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 23 of January 22, 2013, “On the rules for the development and approval of professional standards” [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Labor of Russia No. 170n dated April 29, 2013, “On the approval of guidelines for the development of a professional standard” [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Labor of Russia No. 671n dated September 30, 2014, “On the approval of guidelines for organizing professional and public discussion and examination of draft professional standards” [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.