SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- O.V. Azoeva, A.M. Ermatov, Fundamental science and technologies – promising developments, 121 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Bekkin, Problems of the modern economy, 3, 213 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bushuev, A.I. Gromov, Energy sources and consequences of the global crisis of the 2010s, 88 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Davydenko, Trends and prospects for the development of the Eurasian Economic Union in the context of the experience of European integration and global challenges: a collection of articles based on the proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (Moscow, April 21, 2015), 182 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.Iu.Katasonov, Katasonov on the “golden stranglehold” and bankers, http://gold.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Gvardeitsev, P.G. Kuznetsov, V.L. Rosenberg, Mathematical support of management, Measures for the development of society, 2, 222 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Nakitsenovich, A. Gritsevskii, A. Griubler, K. Riakhi, World prospects for natural gas, 84 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Moiseev, International financial markets and international financial institutions, 245 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Nash, Russian management journal, 6 (4), 3 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Ponomarenko, Legal science, 2, 151(2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Hayek, Private money, 21(1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sherstobitov, O.A. Kusik, Social and humanitarian knowledge, 4 (2),88 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Iurkova, Problems of modern economics, 4, 186 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. Iasko, Cryptocurrencies in Russia 2017, https://home.kpmg/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Narayanan, J. Bonneau, E. Felten, A. Miller, S. Goldfeder, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency technologies: a comprehensive introduction (2016) https://www.scirp.org [Google Scholar]
- M. Friedman, Anna J. Schwartz, Money in historical perspective, 289 (1987) http://www.nber.org/ [Google Scholar]
- R. Fuller, Kuromiya, Critical path, NY: Norton & Company, 471 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- J. Herbert, A. Litchfield, Proceedings of the 38th Australasian Computer Science Conference (ACSC 2015), 27, 30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lansky, Journal of systems integration, 9 (1),19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Luther, The independent review, 20 (3),397 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pilkington, Blockchain technology: principles and applications, Research handbook on digital transformations, Université Bourgogne Franche Comte, 39 (2016) https://papers.ssrn.com/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Rossi, Economic crises and emerging market economies, 127 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sornette, Why stock markets crash: critical events in complex financial systems, 448 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Taleb, The Black Swan: The impact of the highly improbable, 400 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.