SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- N.D. Kondratyev, Selected Works (1993) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Leontiev, Economic essays, Research theory, facts and politics (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kantorovich, Mathematical methods of organizing production planning (1939) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Afonina, O.D. Ivanova, O.E. Panasevich, Strategic planning in the face of growing external threats: the need to mobilize internal resources for the development of Russia, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Buzgalin, A.I. Kolganov, The revival of planning, lessons (political and economic discourse, Problems of the theory of management practice, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Greenberg, Formation of the domestic market economy, 11 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Bukhvald, Strategic long-term construction; is the result visible?, STAGE. Economic theory, analysis, practice, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gaganov Does Russia have strategic planning?, Scientific Political Thought and Ideology Center. 2018. Available from https://rusrand.ru/analytics/est-li-v-rossii-strategicheskoe-planirovanie (accessed 01. 11.2020).(In Russ.). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Klimanov, K.V. Budaeva, N.A. Chernyshova, Interim results of strategic planning in the regions of Russia, Economic Policy, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Seliverstov, Strategic planning and strategic miscalculations; Russian realities and trends, Region, Economics and Sociology, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Kleiner, Development of the theory of economic systems and its application in corporate and strategic management: preprint (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Kleiner, Systemic bases of digital economy, Philosophy of economy, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Mishin, A.Yu.Mishin, Organizational and methodological problems of creating a regulatory framework for strategic planning in Russia (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Mishin, O.M. Pisareva, A.Yu.Mishin, V.A. Alekseev, Regulatory framework for strategic planning: foundations, unsolved problems and directions of development (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Smirnova, Paradigms and parallels. On the change of the paradigm of the unipolar world in strategic planning, MIR (Modernizaciâ. Innovacii. Razvitie), 19 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Smirnova, Normative, legal and methodological aspects of the formation of balances of labor resources in the strategic planning system of the Russian Federation Economics, politics, law (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Thanh, Macro-econometric model for medium-term socio-economic development planning in Vietnam. Part 2: Application of the model, Economy of Region, 15 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the development of state plans for the economic and social development of the USSR (1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Zolotareva, I.A. Sokolov, Problems and ways of improving the system of strategic planning in Russia. Ekonomicheskaya Politika, 13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Methods for the development of natural - value models of the economy. Scientific works (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia dated September 16, 2016 No. 582, as amended on March 5, 2017, http://www.consultant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- The decree of the State Planning Committee of the USSR dated July 3, 1980, No. 117, http://www.consultant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.